All-American
Has 2 tds tonight
1 for 86 yards on a screen pass....
1 for 31 yards
[TWEET]926636992846209027[/TWEET]

Beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the game, he's fast and very athletic. Absolutely has great hands, he will be a nightmare to try to cover. **** what a nice kid, saw me with my Miami shirt on came right over said let's put up the U! Miami is getting a 100% quality kid all around. On the 86 yard TD he pretty much just out ran everyone. Made a great catch for about 35 yards or so, it looked like it was over throw. He jumped up at full stride and made a spectacular catch. I told him he's needed in Miami tomorrow it's going to be a tough game, he said I really wish I could. Love this kid!

Talked to the QB asked him if he would come to Miami, he said his heart is in CA. Another nice kid, I wished him the best.

Advertisement
I was at the game, he's fast and very athletic. Absolutely has great hands, he will be a nightmare to try to cover. **** what a nice kid, saw me with my Miami shirt on came right over said let's put up the U! Miami is getting a 100% quality kid all around. On the 86 yard TD he pretty much just out ran everyone. Made a great catch for about 35 yards or so, it looked like it was over throw. He jumped up at full stride and made a spectacular catch. I told him he's needed in Miami tomorrow it's going to be a tough game, he said I really wish I could. Love this kid!

Talked to the QB asked him if he would come to Miami, he said his heart is in CA. Another nice kid, I wished him the best.

awesome. he and Mallory are going to be **** in 2 TE sets.

Advertisement
Beast. Next year will be just like these past two seasons. Richt will incorporate his TEs slowly. But by the end, Jordan and Mallory will be busting out for big plays.

Does he have the same type of skill set as Orsen Charles? Or more athletic?

Orson Charles was very athletic for sure. Brevin is just a complete tight end. He’s an excellent blocker and receiver with great hands and speed for a tight end. Thing with him yeah he’s listed and measured in around 6’3 250 but he looks like a receiver out there and carries his weight very well

Advertisement
****, just watched the highlights. Impressive athlete. Also, the screen pass he took 86 yards for a TD, was on 3rd and 40. I repeat, 3rd and 40. Haha

Advertisement
Back