Brevin Jordan playoff game

Does he have the same type of skill set as Orsen Charles? Or more athletic?

Of all the te's to use in our history...this ninja grabs for Orson Charles?. Its not like we dont/didnt have two te's more athletic than Orson Charles last year (Njoku) and this year (Herndon)

Naw brah his ceiling is randy mcmichael.

Advertisement

Of all the te's to use in our history...this ninja grabs for Orson Charles?. Its not like we dont/didnt have two te's more athletic than Orson Charles last year (Njoku) and this year (Herndon)

No love for Leonard Pope?

I could probably play QB next year with the weapons we will have on offense:

Richards
JT4
Harley
Langham
Pope
Homer
Lingard
Jordan
Mallory

And i'm not even including the likes of Mullins, Cager, Cam Davis, Wiggins, etc.

Good lord

Hard to really say he is more athletic, the film on Charles in HS that I saw wasn't that great. I do think Jordan is about 10 to 15 pounds heavier, his lower body is thicker arms look bigger already. Not as cut as Charles at GA but not expected to be as a senior in HS. Speed at least the same, maybe faster, Jordan is fast for a big guy. 6'2.5 is about right. Jordan looks harder to bring down. I've seen some sites say he's 220, he's 20 to 30 pounds heavier than that. I think he'll be bigger than Charles when he leaves Miami, maybe 260-265 range. Not one doubt he'll get on the field next year. JMO

Talked to a couple parents that have kids on the team, they told me he's the best they have seen and a great kid.

No love for Leonard Pope?

LMAO..i was thinking of him but drew a blank.

I mean i would take Mondriel Fulcher over orson charles but i guess..he had no reference point with te's from here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back