I want N'kosi Perry

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Ahora pipo....it's ridiculous that we're refusing to stretch the field and take advantage of our athletes.

I'm not even going to bring up the D or I might have a freaking stroke.

Edit: my worst thread ever created, sorry guys....I'm definitely better than this

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our recievers are not catching the ball.

Don't care if you have Jim Kelly back there: if the recievers can't catch, how the **** is Rosier supposed to get the ball to them? Send it UPS?

Don't care if you have Jim Kelly back there: if the recievers can't catch, how the **** is Rosier supposed to get the ball to them? Send it UPS?

Harley is sure handed, don't know why he dropped his ball but if Dionte Mullins had trouble catching in practice then why the **** is he running vert routes

Harley had an inexplicable drop late in the 2nd that might've gone the distance with his speed. Rosier's been average today. Our receivers have been bad.

Advertisement
It's not the Qb. It's the play-caller and the play-calling. Very easy to see.

But that's why he's hesitant. Don't get me wrong the play calling has been horrendous but he's running dumps, slants, and other short yardage passes....there's a reason he's not doing that and personally I think it's Malik.

Malik is as much to blame. Throwing at a wr's feet, dumping the ball to the rb for a 2 yard gain on 3rd and long, throwing into coverage. He is what we thought he would be in the springtime.

Advertisement
Malik is as much to blame. Throwing at a wr's feet, dumping the ball to the rb for a 2 yard gain on 3rd and long, throwing into coverage. He is what we thought he would be in the springtime.

Yup. There were a couple of throws on the first drive in the 2nd half alone that would've set us up if he didn't throw them at the ground. I'm willing to start the Perry era now.

Malik The Rainbow Warrior is not accurate at all. The fact that he won the competition is kinda scary actually.

Advertisement
Ahora pipo....it's ridiculous that we're refusing to stretch the field and take advantage of our athletes.

I want a new staff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Malik The Rainbow Warrior is not accurate at all. The fact that he won the competition is kinda scary actually.

What happens if we are all wrong and Kosi isnt good? I dont believe Art is going to be some stud, they should be recruiting another qb like right now IMO

Nobody asked you what you want.

Advertisement
Back