Derrick Smith State Title Game

Moro

Thunderdome
[video=youtube;i_dQxmlKUjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_dQxmlKUjw[/video]

U found a diamond. He plays better than a 3 star. 4 star minimum!!! Last year I brought you Zoe...

[video=youtube;eD1IojhCZIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1IojhCZIY[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whoa... Moro is putting down social justice for a moment to bring us some football highlights... Thanks!

Advertisement
Op doesn't want a mobile qb.... yet 3 out of the 4 qbs in playoffs are mobile.... u can't explain that

Covered a ton of ground on both of those plays, particularly for the big hit when he was playing on the other side of the field.

Advertisement
slow for a safety

Slow ??he's play true FS single high and has side line to sideline range hes got more range than some guys on our team right now..

Hes light years better than Ahman Ross who I believe Richt dropped (from Bolles)

Last edited:
Op doesn't want a mobile qb.... yet 3 out of the 4 qbs in playoffs are mobile.... u can't explain that

Explanation: I said a mobile QB couldn't solve our problems because DC's would exploit our OL forcing the QB to become one dimensional (running QB). Those three QB's were reduced to just that in their run for the playoffs. Now lets take Clemson for example, because Watson and L'ville's Jackson was where CIS fans were swinging like Tarzan. Watson wasn't the same QB until Swinney made the adjustments needed on the OL so that Watson can be successful, result ACC Champion and a seat playing for a NC. Jackson on the other hand, will continue to fail until this flaw in the use of a mobile QB is addressed.

NFL: Could Belichick have gone 13-3 with Jimmy Garoppolo as his quarterback? Possibly -- maybe even probably. He didn't have to though because his use of what CIS fans refer to as a "statues" QB makes even the less talented players on the team more valuable for long-term success. Result: Home field advantage and another SB win on the way.

The game hasn't moved away from the pocket QB because of the speed of defenders and the media says its so. The lack of innovation from coordinators have forced the move towards mobile QB's. It's like drag racing, some will buy bigger engines every year to run a faster ET. However, the innovators will tweak the little things in order to get the most out of what they already have for long-term success. Why, because you can only buy so much horsepower until you are forced to figure out how to make it go down the track. Correlation: This is where Clemson is and where L'ville and Miami are striving to be. Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Last edited:
Whoa... Moro is putting down social justice for a moment to bring us some football highlights... Thanks!

No problem RVA; Anytime!!! Stick with me as I continue to school these rookies on the intricacies of football while giving added bonuses on social justice... Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
When are you gone learn. Last year I brought you Zoe... CIS fans said he's not better than Bush or Pryor; said he too small; can't play in the box on the next level; late 3rd 4th rd pick... Result: 1st overall pick Safety... Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Last edited:
Will see if it translates to the college level. Petty odd at a football school like trinity christian he doesnt have alot more offers and isn't highly rated by these supposed recruiting services. Not like he lacks in the measurable department either, is coming off injury, or is new to the game of football.

Advertisement

I would say the only one worth A **** is Clemson. Bama qb doesn't do **** without that defense. All 3 have stellar D actually.

I would say the only one worth A **** is Clemson. Bama qb doesn't do **** without that defense. All 3 have stellar D actually.

When your QB is able to play the game in the pocket it makes even the less talented players on the team more valuable for long-term success. Saban knows this and week after week he makes sure that the OL play is up to par. Whichever defense can outperform Saban's OL will be your next champion and it won't be because they had a mobile QB.

Alabama would be in the playoffs with an OLineman at QB...don't kid yourself....also, that mobile QB didn't seem to help OSU score points...and Deshaun Watson was terrible throwing anything other than a screen pass or hook in that game.

When are you gone learn. Last year I brought you Zoe... CIS fans said he's not better than Bush or Pryor; said he too small; can't play in the box on the next level; late 3rd 4th rd pick... Result: 1st overall pick Safety... Moro Brings The Good News!!!

He's not better than Deon Bush and doesnt have the ceiling Bush has, once he plays a full season healthy he'll prove that to be true.

Zoe is just a run stopper but made no where near the impact as Keanu Neal did for the Falcons

Advertisement
Back