Jimbo rumor

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
He’s gone as early as today. He has stop communicating with recruits. Decommits coming regardless.

Advertisement
My friend has a kid he coached on fsu. They said communication is minimal
With team. They believe fsu has accepted they have to find a new coach.

Fact: this is a Miami board with at least 2 other threads you could have added this information to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]936221409336061954[/TWEET]

Wow, the world is just strange. On what planet is the freaking Texas A&M job better than the FSU job? I get that they're likely going to overpay at a record amount but is the money that good to go there and lose to Alabama and LSU every season? Things must have REALLY gone off the rails this season in Tally beyond even what we saw on the field.

Advertisement
After having a lifer in Boobie Bowden, it must really sting FSU fans to replace him with a guy who would end up being a carpet-bagger corch that's bolting for the first decent opportunity he gets when things get a bit tough up in Tallahassee. Love it!

[TWEET]936221409336061954[/TWEET]

Wow, the world is just strange. On what planet is the freaking Texas A&M job better than the FSU job? I get that they're likely going to overpay at a record amount but is the money that good to go there and lose to Alabama and LSU every season? Things must have REALLY gone off the rails this season in Tally beyond even what we saw on the field.

I agree it may seem strange, but we are talking about a significant amount of cash here likely 2+mil a year, in a raise that is. Throw in the financial resources to get anything you ask for as well as what seems to be a seriously toxic environment now at FSU and it's not surprising. He basically has to leave now, he's lost the fanbase, admin and recruits are bailing...what a beautiful thing!!

Advertisement
Back