COACH DIAZ SAYS FSU GAME LIKELY CANCELLED AS WELL

Advertisement
I just saw that and he called Brett McMurphy punkass out for still talking about Arkansas State game when lives are in danger. The University of Miami really is hated by the National media. First Rick Neuheisel now this clown!

No one knows where the hurricane will end up. It may miss Miami entirely for all anyone knows.

154010_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Projected path keeps moving west. Good for Miami. Bad news for Tallahassee. As of now, say goodbye to Gainesville and Orlando. This storm is **** big, that it'll really need to keep moving west to spare Miami. But then, as I said, bye, bye Tally.

Advertisement
Mannnn, I thought you meant they cancelled our game. I'm glad Blackman won't get any reps before the true Hurricanes come to town!!

Irma just stuck it straight up the *** of all the people who bet the over on Miami (FL) total wins.

Advertisement
If it's as bad as they're saying I don't expect to play another game all year. FSU is 100% postponed. That's automatic.

If we don't play next weekend as well, I would think the Oct 7 opening will happen to reschedule FSU. Maybe even play it Oct 6. which I would prefer since I am in a wedding on the 7th.

Advertisement
Man I just hope by some monumental miracle no one gets hit, nobody deserves that ****.

Advertisement
If it's as bad as they're saying I don't expect to play another game all year. FSU is 100% postponed. That's automatic.

The path is veering towards Jacksonville after Orlando and will be out of the state by Monday

0% chance we play FSU. Absolutley 0%. It you have paypal we can bet whatever you want.

Never say 0% about anything, but you're probably right. I wouldn't bet on the rest of the season though. That's a bit extreme.

The path is veering towards Jacksonville after Orlando and will be out of the state by Monday

0% chance we play FSU. Absolutley 0%. It you have paypal we can bet whatever you want.

Never say 0% about anything, but you're probably right. I wouldn't bet on the rest of the season though. That's a bit extreme.

We arent playing FSU on the 16th. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a wacko.

Yeah just saw new advisory, it's further west and Tallahassee is in the cone but it still will be gone by Monday. It also should be much weaker after traveling up the whole state.

Last edited:

We arent playing FSU on the 16th. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a wacko.

We probably aren't, but the storm could ******* completely change course and hit New Orleans. This is mother nature. Nothing is set in stone.

Advertisement
Back