Arkstate article

Advertisement
He's got a point.

Like he says... FAU and FIU are playing away games. Miami is the only team in Florida canceling its game.

He's not completely wrong...

He is completely wrong.

You can disagree with the decision, and have a case saying we cancelled prematurely or we're doing it strictly for optics, but you're an idiot if you agree with him that we cancelled to dodge playing them. We would have been better off with the tuneup. Not playing them hurts us in terms of our FSU preparation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If fiu and fau do play we do look suspect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolphins and Bucs game cancelled as well.. FAU and FIU could play their games during the hurricane and would have same regular attendance they normally get... F*ck what they do!

Fau and fiu are both *** teams though. Doesn't count.

Furthermore, we don't need our players having any kind of distractions going into next week. Beating Ark St does nothing for us.

If fiu and fau do play we do look suspect

Dolphins and Bucs game cancelled as well.. FAU and FIU could play their games during the hurricane and would have same regular attendance they normally get... F*ck what they do!

Nobody is talking about attendance tho the excuse is stupid we're not even playing here they're better off playing over there and practicing in GA somewhere till next week now they're just gonna be stuck here and won't probably even play FSU if the storm is as bad as they say it's gonna be

Advertisement
This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning . God never makes a mistake so this game wasn't meant to be played I guess
[TWEET]905449881803902977[/TWEET]

Last edited:

He is completely wrong.

You can not agree with the decision, and have a case saying we cancelled prematurely or we're doing it strictly for optics, but you're an idiot if you agree with him that we cancelled to dodge playing them. We would have been better off with the tuneup. Not playing them hurts us in terms of our FSU preparation.

Advertisement
This is a bad look Arkansas state even wanted to play Friday.... Game should have never been scheduled in the first place tbh, hope Blake learns his lesson. This game could have been played, the storm ain't hitting south Florida(if ) it does until Sunday night or Monday morning

STFU Brock

FIU game cancelled. UCF game moved but let them keep on with their Miami the only school not playing because of the storm.

Advertisement
So much inbreeding has left his brain addled.

... Hey, kid, 60 people just died in Hurricane Harvey, and 10s of thousands are still homeless. Irma is much more powerful and has a good chance of swamping your home and family. But the good news is that you'll be safe in Hill Billy country. ... What's that, you're worried about your family and friends? Forget them, football is more important.

Some of u mofos worried about "how we look" by cancelling need to seriously geta life!

I literally could not care less what Arkansas State thinks about this decision.

He is completely wrong.

You can not agree with the decision, and have a case saying we cancelled prematurely or we're doing it strictly for optics, but you're an idiot if you agree with him that we cancelled to dodge playing them. We would have been better off with the tuneup. Not playing them hurts us in terms of our FSU preparation.

We didn't cancel to dodge playing them. If you think that's the rationale, you're nuts.

Advertisement
Back