Who is Papa Cane?

No clue. I think it means canesnews is an imposter and the current bypapacane is the genuine article.

No, the current "@ByPapaCane" is a parody. One of two things happened:

1) Papa switched the name to @CanesNews and turned over control to someone else.

or

2) Papa switched the name to @CanesNews and is still running it but added "Created by B. Nolan - UM Class of 2006" to the bio as a diversion.

Either way...

42.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's funny to read all these "Xavier" and papa cane threads. There have been 3-4 different people controlling that handle over the years.

Shrug. Guess it doesn't matter.

You know that's not true by now, right? I know that was the line for a bit, so I'm not sure if you're parroting it or still trying to divert. Anyway, doesn't fool anyone either way.

It's funny to read all these "Xavier" and papa cane threads. There have been 3-4 different people controlling that handle over the years.

You know that's not true by now, right? I know that was the line for a bit, so I'm not sure if you're parroting it or still trying to divert. Anyway, doesn't fool anyone either way.

Lol. I know it for a fact. Believe it, don't believe it, all good.

I know there are plenty of false narratives on the Internet that some people use to justify the great many hours of their precious time they spend devoted to e-fighting or making fun of people on the Internet. I'm not trying to change the game:). I just figured someone should offer up a dose of reality regardless of the fact that it will be conveniently ignored. Carry on.

I know there are plenty of false narratives on the Internet that some people use to justify the great many hours of their precious time they spend devoted to e-fighting or making fun of people on the Internet. I'm not trying to change the game:). I just figured someone should offer up a dose of reality regardless of the fact that it will be conveniently ignored. Carry on.

Is that you, Xavier?

Yeah, couple other guys swore to it as well...until other Twitter conversations showed it was still Xavier. You're a loyal guy.

Advertisement
The bio of "@CanesNews" has been changed from "Created by B. Nolan - UM Class of 2006" to "Managed by B. Nolan - UM Class of 2006".

491.jpg

Last edited:

I admire your swashbuckling style.

Advertisement
so he gets called out officially by news sources after a year of being exposed by folks here, and his grand brilliant idea is to change his twitter handle. What a fuggin loser.

lol I think Nolan paid twitter to purchase the twitter name ByPapaCane, essentially ****ing that dude in the butt and making him switch names. However, I don't really know how this works and if thats what actually happened so someone clarify!

Good work soldier. Is he rattled?

No, you can't pay Twitter to buy other's names. Papa changed it first, presumably because he got exposed on Beast's show.

He changed it because he handed it off to someone else and wanted to put some distance between himself and the Internet yahoos.

Lulz, of course douchebags trying to protect douchebags. You guys have been saying this for years. But Xavier is clearlly one of the guys posting, he even forgets which feed he is posting to and posts the same thing from both twitter accounts:

493.jpg

Keep helping him try and hide his account so all the taxpayers don't get ****ed at him for tweeting all the time on our dime.

so he gets called out officially by news sources after a year of being exposed by folks here, and his grand brilliant idea is to change his twitter handle. What a fuggin loser.

lol I think Nolan paid twitter to purchase the twitter name ByPapaCane, essentially ****ing that dude in the butt and making him switch names. However, I don't really know how this works and if thats what actually happened so someone clarify!

Good work soldier. Is he rattled?

No, you can't pay Twitter to buy other's names. Papa changed it first, presumably because he got exposed on Beast's show.

He changed it because he handed it off to someone else and wanted to put some distance between himself and the Internet yahoos.

Lulz, of course douchebags trying to protect douchebags. You guys have been saying this for years. But Xavier is clearlly one of the guys posting, he even forgets which feed he is posting to and posts the same thing from both twitter accounts:

493.jpg

Keep helping him try and hide his account so all the taxpayers don't get ****ed at him for tweeting all the time on our dime.

Repped.

Advertisement

I admire your swashbuckling style.

Excellent!

Don't believe it. You Chef like characters all have the same MO. You proffer BS on Twitter where the weak minded buy your BS and anyone who questions your BS gets blocked. You are protected by the block option. Frauds.

Advertisement
Papa Cane has acted the same since we launched this site so either it did all the changing before November 2011 or its always been 1 person.

Advertisement
Back