Who is Papa Cane?

And guys, i'm just a fan like everyone else. I think when someone questions another's professional integrity like Papa Cane has over the years, the act wears thin. So the clip I posted wasn't this gigantic pipebomb of a segment, Brian said a quick minute about and that was it. As a matter of fact, during the first segement of the show, one of his producers or board ops at the station tried to rope him in to say something about Papa Cane and he showed great restraint at the time.

Advertisement
Papa Cane ‏@ByPapaCane 5m

The Trollers Got Trolled. I ain't going away, silly kids. Just used you to expose and block you. Too much love here to quit. #GoCanes!

Advertisement
I TOLD you this pos is doing this for attention!

38.png

There have been a lot of incredible ****stains involved in UM message boards since the interwebs were launched.

It's quite an achievement for papa-vag to be in the consensus top 5 all-time.

Advertisement
BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR JESUS

Guess who is now the brand new registered owner of the @ByPapaCane twitter account?

Advertisement
BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR JESUS

Guess who is now the brand new registered owner of the @ByPapaCane twitter account?

real talk? prove it...

post something about how our RB depth isnt as thin as some may think

or send a DM to @cypherunknown5 from that account

i need proof so i can rejoice

Advertisement
yeah, he changed it to canesnews or something like that. Not sure how you do that....but seems to have the same number of followers.

Imo I think Ole Papa takes himself way too seriously. For someone tweeting updates he finds on message boards or maybe he knows someone, he takes himself way to serious. If he did not try and fake what he is , there would be no problem.

Advertisement
Back