Who is Papa Cane?

Advertisement
BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR JESUS

Guess who is now the brand new registered owner of the @ByPapaCane twitter account?

Advertisement
so he gets called out officially by news sources after a year of being exposed by folks here, and his grand brilliant idea is to change his twitter handle. What a fuggin loser.

so he gets called out officially by news sources after a year of being exposed by folks here, and his grand brilliant idea is to change his twitter handle. What a fuggin loser.

lol I think Nolan paid twitter to purchase the twitter name ByPapaCane, essentially ******* that dude in the butt and making him switch names. However, I don't really know how this works and if thats what actually happened so someone clarify!

Good work soldier. Is he rattled?

Advertisement

lol I think Nolan paid twitter to purchase the twitter name ByPapaCane, essentially ****ing that dude in the butt and making him switch names. However, I don't really know how this works and if thats what actually happened so someone clarify!

No, you can't pay Twitter to buy other's names. Papa changed it first, presumably because he got exposed on Beast's show.

lol I think Nolan paid twitter to purchase the twitter name ByPapaCane, essentially ****ing that dude in the butt and making him switch names. However, I don't really know how this works and if thats what actually happened so someone clarify!

No, you can't pay Twitter to buy other's names. Papa changed it first, presumably because he got exposed on Beast's show.
correct

What the ****?

@CanesNews
Automated & comprehensive Miami Hurricanes sports news aggregator. Created by B. Nolan - UM Class of 2006. Go Canes!

Advertisement

correct

OOOoooOOOoooOO what a ***...

It's funny to read all these "Xavier" and papa cane threads. There have been 3-4 different people controlling that handle over the years.

Shrug. Guess it doesn't matter.

He changed it because he handed it off to someone else and wanted to put some distance between himself and the Internet yahoos.

Advertisement
BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR JESUS

Guess who is now the brand new registered owner of the @ByPapaCane twitter account?

Hang on ... I'm confused ... the new twitter account (@canesnews) says it's an "Automated & comprehensive Miami Hurricanes sports news aggregator managed by B. Nolan - UM Class of 2006. Go Canes!" ... So ... is "B. Nolan" any relation to "Lt. Philip Nolan"?

Advertisement
Back