Spring Who are your breakout players for Spring?

Advertisement
Im hoping Pope and Wiggins go off in the spring game.

Just for the lulz that it will provide me here all summer.
Then we would have the obligatory "Our corners suck and should lose their scholarships." Type threads that will emerge.

Gotta love CIS in the Spring.

Chase Smith is having a freshman spring to rival Rousseau’s a few years back. He is insanely underrated and overlooked. He will start by game five or sooner. I’ll GUESS burn at striker to get wet and LB ASAP. He’s a freak. They can’t keep his talent off of the field.

Did he say Smith was 174lbs? Zero chance he plays at LB this year without massive gains IF that is the case. I could see him get to 195-200 at striker then LB in a year or two.

Advertisement
I'm going to go for a long shot and say Chantz Williams on Defense. Him and Harvey need to grow up really fast.
On offense I'll go with (this is just wishful thinking) Mark Pope. He's not going to drop another ball all spring and carry it in to the season where he becomes the Santana Moss type threat we all hoped he would be. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Did he say Smith was 174lbs? Zero chance he plays at LB this year without massive gains IF that is the case. I could see him get to 195-200 at striker then LB in a year or two.
Striker , and he wasn’t 174 when spring started. If you see him you can tell a good size difference.

Advertisement
Back