We want FSU to come in here Undefeated

I know a lot of you Punk ***, No Nuts having, Beeyatch made and heartless sheep wanted FSU to lose last night.

Pull your Balls out of your *** losers.

We get our chance to take that zero.

so you root for florida state as long as they don't play us. got it.

Advertisement
I know a lot of you Punk ***, No Nuts having, Beeyatch made and heartless sheep wanted FSU to lose last night.

Young'n, we didn't run from competition. That's the problem with your skinny jeans wearing ***** generation. You don't want to play really good competition. You are afraid of getting punched in the mouth. We weren't afraid of getting punched in the mouth because we knew we were going to do the most punching in the mouth.

It's A Cane Thing......most of you wouldn't understand it even you think you do.

Young'n, we didn't run from competition. That's the problem with your skinny jeans wearing ***** generation. You don't want to play really good competition. You are afraid of getting punched in the mouth. We weren't afraid of getting punched in the mouth because we knew we were going to do the most punching in the mouth.

It's A Cane Thing......most of you wouldn't understand it even you think you do.
We don't care if FSU loses or not, best believe when FSU comes in our house undefeated or not they will get punched in the face. Even sweater when we take that 0

nothing you said changes or refutes the fact that you root for florida state. all you talk about is some ridiculous drivel. it's not the ******* 80's anymore. name one currently successful program that has the anyone-anytime-anywhere mentality on their nonconference slate (guess what, bama plays bigger cupcakes than we do and they have 3 rings in the last 5 seasons). the reason we played teams like that is because we were an independent and had the scheduling flexibility. we don't have that anymore. on top of that, we don't have a coaching staff that wants to go punch georgia tech in the mouth, so what makes you think that they have the stones to do it to florida state?

it's a cane thing and i wouldn't understand? you root for the noles to win. **** you and the horse you rode in on, you two-bit ****.

Last edited:

We don't care if FSU loses or not, best believe when FSU comes in our house undefeated or not they will get punched in the face. Even sweater when we take that 0

That's what the ***** I'm talking about, DadeCounty. These punk Beeeyatches don't understand. They would prefer to beat a struggling FSU.

Real Bust **** Canes want to beat them at their best.

Advertisement

That's what the ***** I'm talking about, DadeCounty. These punk Beeeyatches don't understand. They would prefer to beat a struggling FSU.

the man is right, anyone who says they want fsu to lose every game is scared, or just childish, "i want fsu to lose every game ehhh nananana boo boo ehhhh" "ohhhh you root for fsu ooooo ooo" STFU and think like an adult, we want Miami to beat good teams, one we look better in the public eye, and two it feels so much better to beat a good fsu team than to stomp an arky state team.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This....you only get better by playing the best. i will never root for FSU, but it feels so much better when we knock them off when they are on top. who cares if we beat them or UF when they are down, that's just another W...but when you smoke them and knock them off their pedestal...man, that's a euphoric feeling. it's better than when my Bears beat the Packers...it's a feeling you can't describe. not to say i will feel that feeling this year, but to want another team to knock off FSU before we get a crack at it is MITCH MODE to me.

Lol at the clowns rooting for FSU to come in undefeated

They're going to come in undefeated and leave undefeated

Our last hope was Louisville, a team that raped our ******** 31-13

Advertisement
Lol at the clowns rooting for FSU to come in undefeated

They're going to come in undefeated and leave undefeated

Our last hope was Louisville, a team that raped our ******** 31-13

Our last hope? WTF. You sit when you ****, **** in the booty, piece of sh*t, chicken sh*t, Beeeyatch made, dog sh*t little *** clown.

The last I checked, we do not get a Win for Louisville beating Florida State or anyone else. What the ***** you mean last hope? Oh, I get it. You just don't want to see them win. You are a hater. Anyone that has a problem with another team handling their business is a weak minded*P*ssy. You are P*ssy.

Last hope.... LMAO

Advertisement
Back