We want FSU to come in here Undefeated

Advertisement
We want to get blown tf out if we want them peaking against us.

I want golden to just not get us embarrassed. I'll settle for that.

A win over a 1-loss FSU team is still going to be a miracle victory regardless. That said, a win over an undefeated FSU team adds in the layer of media circus that might resonate more with the masses.

Never have I wanted to destroy that trash program more than I have this season, it's bordering on utter hatred

If i had any fear of FSU winning a title this year, I'd want UL to beat them on Thursday. But FSU is just not that good this year. I doubt they beat UL, but I'm hoping they do. I would love to be the team that snaps their winning streak.

Advertisement
If i had any fear of FSU winning a title this year, I'd want UL to beat them on Thursday. But FSU is just not that good this year. I doubt they beat UL, but I'm hoping they do. I would love to be the team that snaps their winning streak.

Louisville will get thrashed.

We want to get blown tf out if we want them peaking against us.

I want golden to just not get us embarrassed. I'll settle for that.

***** That Defeatist Attitude. You guys must be teenagers or close to it.

Yes, I know our HC sucks, but our players need to Mutiny for Victory

Everyone says "oh FSU isn't that good" y'all forget who we said that about over a decade ago. Ohio state came and punched us in the mouth. That year they were barely winning games. I believe we can beat FSU this year. It's up to our defense though and our DC.

We want FSU playing championship football. We want them to have worked out all the kinks in their offense and defense. We want them healthy with all their weapons. We want them to have their shiny undefeated record. We want them playing at their best.

No excuses....No We're Not Where We Want To Be Yet CRAP.

I want their plane to crash into gator practice on the way down to play us. Two turds at once.

Advertisement
Everyone says "oh FSU isn't that good" y'all forget who we said that about over a decade ago. Ohio state came and punched us in the mouth. That year they were barely winning games. I believe we can beat FSU this year. It's up to our defense though and our DC.

And OC. He too went fishing during the second half of the UM/FSU game last year. In fact, Coley has never called a Complete Game during his tenure at Miami.

we lose this year...and maybe next year as well.

Maybe forever, as long as The Golden Girls are here.

Dennis Erickson was Smart enough NOT to touch the D when he came to UM.

Alfred Golden was Stupid enough TO touch the Defense when he came to UM.

Mark this one down: F.A.G. beats FSU this year.

This mamaluke F.A.G. was born under a lucky star. He will catch FSU right after Winston gets suspended or hurt and while they are dealing with yet another scandal. They will lose focus at some point this season and will be ripe for a fall. F.A.G. will be the one to knock them off their **** stool.

Hopefully, F.A.G. can parlay this into a nice B1G job.

Advertisement

This mamaluke F.A.G. was born under a lucky star. He will catch FSU right after Winston gets suspended or hurt and while they are dealing with yet another scandal. They will lose focus at some point this season and will be ripe for a fall. F.A.G. will be the one to knock them off their **** stool.

I just hope F.A.G.'s agent is talking to KU, SMU and anybody else willing to listen.

I just hope F.A.G.'s agent is talking to KU, SMU and anybody else willing to listen.

I don't care where he goes, I just want him to go somewhere. Maybe he can find another school with an impending NCAA investigation and save that school as well.

if tallahassee burned to the ground and fsu never won another game again i'd be happy. same goes for the gators and notre dame. it's not fear, it's pure unadulterated hate. we shouldn't care about ruining their good seasons because we shouldn't want them to win games in the first place.

Advertisement
if tallahassee burned to the ground and fsu never won another game again i'd be happy. same goes for the gators and notre dame. it's not fear, it's pure unadulterated hate. we shouldn't care about ruining their good seasons because we shouldn't want them to win games in the first place.

We never saw it that way. I don't understand the Fear and Hate. Yes, we happily went to War with FSU. And we wanted them to be playing well when we played them. We respected them. Again, we loved taking that 0.

You young guys are Fear Driven and would have NEVER made it as players at UM.

Yea I hate FSU and all the FSU players mothers should be raped and may all their first born sons be homosexuals... have some perspective people, FSU playing good football is good for Miami. No body cares about any type of Miami team beating a ****** to mediocre FSU, we might as well then be the western Michigan vs eastern Michigan rivalry. And if FSU would of sucked all those years it wouldnt have been what it is today, it would have been the same relationship we have to FAMU.

our fondest memories as canes fans are from beating our powerhouse rivals, if FSU wasnt great then those wouldnt have meant anything. how fun are the FAMU games?

Winston would have to be in the advanced stages of ebola colon blow to not shred us. No way he gets handcuffed in real life, and certainly not by D'Pluto's non-attacking defense.

Advertisement
Back