We want FSU to come in here Undefeated

I completely regret reading this thread. I feel much dumber now.

Advertisement
Do you think FSU wants us to win every game?

Dont fool yourself... they hope we lose every game too

Who cares what they want, Young'n? Our Rep was built on beating Great teams...in their yards. You baby canes want it easy. You want FSU to suck because you lack balls. Got Dayum Scary Cats.

We let our Nuts Hang and took victory. The UM/FSU rivalry would have no Teeth today if the teams of the past were not great teams.

Again, we respected FSU, but we loved taking their 0.

Advertisement
Speak for yourself. Go Louisville

We want FSU playing championship football. We want them to have worked out all the kinks in their offense and defense. We want them healthy with all their weapons. We want them to have their shiny undefeated record. We want them playing at their best.

No excuses....No We're Not Where We Want To Be Yet CRAP.

Speak for yourself. Go Louisville

We want FSU playing championship football. We want them to have worked out all the kinks in their offense and defense. We want them healthy with all their weapons. We want them to have their shiny undefeated record. We want them playing at their best.

No excuses....No We're Not Where We Want To Be Yet CRAP.

Well alright. Last I checked it was legal for you to be a loser.

Who cares what they want, Young'n? Our Rep was built on beating Great teams...in their yards. You baby canes want it easy. You want FSU to suck because you lack balls. Got Dayum Scary Cats.

We let our Nuts Hang and took victory. The UM/FSU rivalry would have no Teeth today if the teams of the past were not great teams.

Youngin?? I've been going to Miami fsu games since the late 80s.....

Keep believing what your want. I'd love for us to knock them off and ruin their season end their winning streak but I'm not gonna shed a tear if they lose to Louisville

Youngin?? I've been going to Miami fsu games since the late 80s.....

Keep believing what your want. I'd love for us to knock them off and ruin their season end their winning streak but I'm not gonna shed a tear if they lose to Louisville

Well F*cking act like it. We want them feeling Good when they come in here so we can bust that ***.

Now, I am a realist. Alfred Golden Sucks. But if the MF let his Nuts Hang for once and let our players be who they are, we can beat them guys from north Florida.

In my day, we were allowed to let our Nuts Hang.....and we took FSU's 0.

"You Got To Bring *** To Get ***"

Advertisement
I love all the fake tough guy bravado on here. Yeah you guys want an FSU team still undefeated and with a ton still to play for lining up against the Al Golden led Canes. Good luck with that.

I love all the fake tough guy bravado on here. Yeah you guys want an FSU team still undefeated and with a ton still to play for lining up against the Al Golden led Canes. Good luck with that.

Fake Tough Guy Bravado? Nah, Homey. I lived it. We wanted FSU at its Best. I still want FSU at its Best. We wanted to take their 0 and, I still want to take their 0.

This rivalry should be the best in College Football. FSU is doing THEIR part, but we are not doing OUR Part. Only weak minded non football playing Coward would want FSU to suck because we suck. That sh*t is childish. Change your Got Dayum attitude. I hoping for a Player Uprising...you know...players just take the game over, despite Folden's incompetence.

Let me give you dudes an example: The year was 1989. We are home against Notre Dame (Hate these ******** all day if you want). The ball is on or about our 7 yard line. It's 3rd and 43. The play call from the sideline was NOT A FLY/GO ROUTE. The FLY/GO ROUTE came from the F*cking Huddle. We had Dennis E. shook. He could not explain the sh*t after the game.

Dennis was no Jimmy J., but Dennis E. learned early to let the players do what we did best.......Play Football....the Miami Way.

This is not the best rivalry in college football. FSU won a MNC with a Heisman winning QB and is undefeated. Were a bottom of the pack ACC team. It would be an amazing upset, and a great high point during a bleak era of Hurricane football, but this rivalry isnt even touching Alabama/Auburn. Its not even messing with Ole Miss/Miss st right now.

Advertisement
This is not the best rivalry in college football. FSU won a MNC with a Heisman winning QB and is undefeated. Were a bottom of the pack ACC team. It would be an amazing upset, and a great high point during a bleak era of Hurricane football, but this rivalry isnt even touching Alabama/Auburn. Its not even messing with Ole Miss/Miss st right now.

Read much, Young'n? Try again: "This rivalry should be the best in College Football."

Hope that helps.....

Read much, Young'n? Try again: "This rivalry should be the best in College Football."

Hope that helps.....

Read your whole post. Just cant keep torturing myself by living the past.

Advertisement

Hope that helps.....

Read your whole post. Just cant keep torturing myself by living the past.

Wanting to be a Top program is not living in the past. If it is, Bama and FSU are guilty because both did want to be the current and Mediocre. Jimbo is running FSU like Bobby B ran it. That is, he is not going to suspend his star players over spilled milk.

FSU can sneak in there with 1 loss.

I want them to lose tonight and then watch us drive the stake through their chest on November 15.

Fake Tough Guy Bravado? Nah, Homey. I lived it. We wanted FSU at its Best. I still want FSU at its Best. We wanted to take their 0 and, I still want to take their 0.

This rivalry should be the best in College Football. FSU is doing THEIR part, but we are not doing OUR Part. Only weak minded non football playing Coward would want FSU to suck because we suck. That sh*t is childish. Change your Got Dayum attitude. I hoping for a Player Uprising...you know...players just take the game over, despite Folden's incompetence.

Let me give you dudes an example: The year was 1989. We are home against Notre Dame (Hate these ******** all day if you want). The ball is on or about our 7 yard line. It's 3rd and 43. The play call from the sideline was NOT A FLY/GO ROUTE. The FLY/GO ROUTE came from the F*cking Huddle. We had Dennis E. shook. He could not explain the sh*t after the game.

Dennis was no Jimmy J., but Dennis E. learned early to let the players do what we did best.......Play Football....the Miami Way.

This team isnt loaded with the type of players the will do what you want them to do; it aint happening. And Randall Hill surely isnt running out of the tunnel for this game. Its one thing to be a passionate fan, but its a whole other to be an unrealistic fan. FSU isnt what they were last year and on the flip side of that Miami hasnt improved enough to beat them. This team wasnt good enough to magically turn it on against L'Ville, Nebraska, or a half-*** GT team and now you think it will happen against FSU? I dont care how much these players know each other or how big the rivaly is, Miami is still coached by this staff and still has players who cant get it done on the field.

Advertisement
Back