Ward took ALL 18 OL (including walkons) for Steaks at Fogo de Chao

Unpopular opinion: steak is overrated. And don't tell me I haven't had a "good steak" yet

Good to see the team camaraderie!
Have you tried one well done, with ketchup? I heard from a poster on here that it's the best.

But seriously, a QB that takes care of their OL is one who is making a wise business decision. ****, look at Dan Marino. He bought his OL Isotoner gloves, and they never allowed a sack. :)

Advertisement
Fogo de Chao in Orlando is fire. The one in Las Olas is TRASH. Went there on opening night , and few times after that. Kept getting worse and worse. Lasso Gaucho is where its at. Hands down best brazilian steakhouse I have ever been to. Destroys Texas De brazil, Rodizio, Chima and Fogo. Usually go about once a week.
Going to rodizio tonight. First time ever.

Advertisement
Unpopular opinion: steak is overrated. And don't tell me I haven't had a "good steak" yet

Good to see the team camaraderie!
Mannn… feel the exact same way about lobster. I love seafood and have had lobster every which way from Sunday. Still mehh to me compared to the hype.

Americanized Brazilian steakhouses are a way for Americans to pay $50 for sirloin and feel happy about it

Advertisement
He need to take the coaching staff to church, so they’ll at least learn how to kneel….

Nah, that’s some good stuff by Cam, and what leaders should do!!! Bless up to him man. Here’s to a successful and productive season!

I've got a new(er) spot for you in Orlando, @SWFLHurricane , a place called Adega Gaucha over by the Florida Mall. My brother took me there for my birthday last month when I was out at the Deloitte Tax Symposium at the Grand Floridian.

Place was PACKED with Brazilians, and the food was amazing. Some of the standouts (beyond the meat) included a corn brulee and the rotisserie glazed pineapple that they brought around to the tables and carved as if it was filet mignon.

Fantastic spot, definitely try it if you are in Orlando again soon. It's on the SE corner of 441 and Sand Lake.

I'm still on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and someone recently started a thread on Brazilian joints, and Adega Gaucha got the most mentions.
They also just opened a Chima, which is a little higher end Brazilian steakhouse. Went to the one on Los Olas when I lived in Fort Lauderdale and it was good.

I've got a new(er) spot for you in Orlando, @SWFLHurricane , a place called Adega Gaucha over by the Florida Mall. My brother took me there for my birthday last month when I was out at the Deloitte Tax Symposium at the Grand Floridian.

Place was PACKED with Brazilians, and the food was amazing. Some of the standouts (beyond the meat) included a corn brulee and the rotisserie glazed pineapple that they brought around to the tables and carved as if it was filet mignon.

Fantastic spot, definitely try it if you are in Orlando again soon. It's on the SE corner of 441 and Sand Lake.

I'm still on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and someone recently started a thread on Brazilian joints, and Adega Gaucha got the most mentions.
Also, some people don't like Brazilian pizza as much but Piefection in Metro West is pretty close to eating pizza in Brazil.

Fogo de Chao in Orlando is fire. The one in Las Olas is TRASH. Went there on opening night , and few times after that. Kept getting worse and worse. Lasso Gaucho is where its at. Hands down best brazilian steakhouse I have ever been to. Destroys Texas De brazil, Rodizio, Chima and Fogo. Usually go about once a week.
Is the Lasso Gaucho in Orlando?

Advertisement
Americanized Brazilian steakhouses are a way for Americans to pay $50 for sirloin and feel happy about it

listening nod GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

Advertisement
that’s what I like the most about Cam. His athletic talents are unquestionable, but IMO if we are talking mentality wise, he is on another level from any QB we’ve seen for quite a while.

I’m not only talking about his poise, he’s just clearly advanced mentally.

That to me is his ultimate X factor.

Does anyone remember the place, Knife in Coconut Grove? I used to go there for birthdays, etc when I was at the U. I'm pretty sure that place closed down during my senior year. Regardless, that was a fun spot, they give everyone a bottle of wine as part of the meal.

Advertisement
Back