Ward took ALL 18 OL (including walkons) for Steaks at Fogo de Chao

Cookie917

Recruit
Saw an article on the Herald, states Ward reportedly has $1 mil to $1.5 mil in NIL this year and on his own initiative took out all 18 offensive lineman, starters, walkons, everyone to Fogo de Chao (Brazilian Steakhouse)

Both Mario and Mirabel spoke about it on Joe Rose this morning. Mirabel stated no one told him to do that, no one knew it was happening, he just did it last night before practice today.

It is in the Joe Rose thread with Mario this AM but felt it needed its own thread as it is just a cool thing to do.

Advertisement
now he needs to take the WR group to Tootsies

season 5 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
I went to the one on I-Drive in Orlando half a dozen times. Crazy assortment of meats. I'm sure @TheOriginalCane has as well. Endless meats until you're ready to bust.

I've got a new(er) spot for you in Orlando, @SWFLHurricane , a place called Adega Gaucha over by the Florida Mall. My brother took me there for my birthday last month when I was out at the Deloitte Tax Symposium at the Grand Floridian.

Place was PACKED with Brazilians, and the food was amazing. Some of the standouts (beyond the meat) included a corn brulee and the rotisserie glazed pineapple that they brought around to the tables and carved as if it was filet mignon.

Fantastic spot, definitely try it if you are in Orlando again soon. It's on the SE corner of 441 and Sand Lake.

I'm still on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and someone recently started a thread on Brazilian joints, and Adega Gaucha got the most mentions.

Advertisement
Good to hear. With that type of money, you got to splurge with your boys. I would be concerned if this type of thing was not happening tbh.

Cam Ward was deciding between UM and UiF. On his visit to Hogtown, Desmond Fatson told him he was thinking about moving to OL, and Cam realized that he'd have to spend his entire NIL package on food for Fatson.

Everything worked out well for us.

Advertisement
Saw an article on the Herald, states Ward reportedly has $1 mil to $1.5 mil in NIL this year and on his own initiative took out all 18 offensive lineman, starters, walkons, everyone to Fogo de Chao (Brazilian Steakhouse)

Both Mario and Mirabel spoke about it on Joe Rose this morning. Mirabel stated no one told him to do that, no one knew it was happening, he just did it last night before practice today.

It is in the Joe Rose thread with Mario this AM but felt it needed its own thread as it is just a cool thing to do.

, " If coach Minibal had them boys blocking for Tyler like that and they didnt even like his ***.... I know if i feed these pups they gone play with dat dawg in em fa me" - Cam Ward- Prolly

Advertisement
Fogo de Chao in Orlando is fire. The one in Las Olas is TRASH. Went there on opening night , and few times after that. Kept getting worse and worse. Lasso Gaucho is where its at. Hands down best brazilian steakhouse I have ever been to. Destroys Texas De brazil, Rodizio, Chima and Fogo. Usually go about once a week.

Advertisement
Back