Visits Virginia Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Went to a bachelor party there one time. Mons will never give up the throne in Tampa
MONS sucks *** now too... Only spot worth **** anymore in Tampa is penthouse. Those spots out there don't make sense though cause of the laws in Tampa.

They’ll take three if Lyle wants in. Lyle is an absolute monster , arguably the best back in the state. I’m getting deja vu feelings with him like last year. Not sure how the other rb commits will feel about three backs but Riley helps with Henderson next year , who’s also a beast. The rb room needs an upgrade in talent.
"The rb room needs an upgrade in talent"

100% true! It's funny though how most of us severely overrated the overall talent level in the RB room before the season. Riley and Lyle would be a huge upgrade in talent. We have our share of good solid backs but they are all death by a 1000 cuts singles hitters. We don't have anyone playing currently that is a threat to take it 60 yards to the house. Ajay Allen could clout a few doubles here and there and that 26 yard TD run was a beauty but we are badly in need of a home run hitter.

Citizen is a huge wildcard in all of this. Before the injury he was an elite talent. Can he comeback 100%? A future backfield of Citizen, Fletcher, Johnson Jr, Riley and Lyle would be epic. A crowded room for sure but those are the problems you want.

Miami pays the same rent to HRS regardless of whether there are 10k or 64k. HRS then gets a portion of the concessions.
That's how it works at the DW Stadium (I'll let you all work out where that is).

Advertisement
Years ago we used to bring our team down to Tampa for a week to get some games in. Every year “I’d hear guys whispering “oh man we are taking our stipend and going to Mons”

I wanted to say $80 isn’t getting you far (this was like 2004-2010). Then their night off they ultimately ended up at a place called Fantasy Nude just off Ulmerton. One night we (coaches) figured we’d stop by and check it out. You’re greeted at the door with a 12 inch TV playing hardcore low budget ****. So that was encouraging. Then when you walk in the girls are sitting around ripping cigs and drinking Ice house. We walked in and it was like watching **** roaches scramble. Girls putting out cigs, queuing music, etc. I told them save their energy we couldn’t stay long.

"The rb room needs an upgrade in talent"

100% true! It's funny though how most of us severely overrated the overall talent level in the RB room before the season. Riley and Lyle would be a huge upgrade in talent. We have our share of good solid backs but they are all death by a 1000 cuts singles hitters. We don't have anyone playing currently that is a threat to take it 60 yards to the house. Ajay Allen could clout a few doubles here and there and that 26 yard TD run was a beauty but we are badly in need of a home run hitter.

Citizen is a huge wildcard in all of this. Before the injury he was an elite talent. Can he comeback 100%? A future backfield of Citizen, Fletcher, Johnson Jr, Riley and Lyle would be epic. A crowded room for sure but those are the problems you want.

If Mario is going to run the ball 30-35 times a game and throw a bunch of screens a game there will be plenty of touches for everyone cause no matter what one or two of them will get nicked up along the way and someone not getting a lot will be asked to step up.By the end of the year everyone should have plenty of touches.

Advertisement
Back