Visits Virginia Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
@DMoney comments

From the 10/12 Bank

- OT Markel Bell (JUCO) and DE Cole McConathy (Mobile) remain high priorities and Miami expects them to visit this season.

9/14 Bank

- One big name to keep an eye on at OL: 6’9, 340 JUCO Markel Bell (Holmes, MS). He is the #2 overall JUCO in the country and has a connection to Miami’s staff.

10/18 Bank

- I continue to like where Miami is trending with OT Markel Bell (JUCO),

probably won't be a loaded visit weekend compared to last 3,
Not so sure about this. Again, the GTech weekend had two known visitors at this point of the week. Just like the VA game. There's no such thing as a down week for visitors with Mario.

so put the FULL COURT PRESS on this kid... bring out all the bells and whistles for him...
You're 100% right here. Flo said something similar on last week's recruiting show (have to close this weekend or this recruitment could slip away)

The JuCo to really watch is Bell. He's a monster. $EC recruiting him hard. Need to close on his OV

Not so sure about this. Again, the GTech weekend had two known visitors at this point of the week. Just like the VA game. There's no such thing as a down week for visitors with Mario.

You're 100% right here. Flo said something similar on last week's recruiting show (have to close this weekend or this recruitment could slip away)

The JuCo to really watch is Bell. He's a monster. $EC recruiting him hard. Need to close on his OV
true with Mario and down time.

Advertisement
1698158544966.jpeg

@DMoney comments

From the 10/12 Bank

- OT Markel Bell (JUCO) and DE Cole McConathy (Mobile) remain high priorities and Miami expects them to visit this season.

9/14 Bank

- One big name to keep an eye on at OL: 6’9, 340 JUCO Markel Bell (Holmes, MS). He is the #2 overall JUCO in the country and has a connection to Miami’s staff.

10/18 Bank

- I continue to like where Miami is trending with OT Markel Bell (JUCO),
our OL seriously going to look like an NFL OL in another year. We are recruiting some absolute behemoths!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most important visitors this weekend aren't even football recruits. I love the fact that Mario and Coach L are leveraging each other's games during recruiting weekends. This has become a trend for both football and basketball seasons.

Advertisement
I don’t think anything crazy will happen. Probably some assistant firings and suspensions but nothing that will seriously impact the program.
Just like usual with this stuff and the blue bloods. Some low level guy will get the book thrown at him as if he was the mastermind. When in all reality he was probably doing whatever was asked to keep a job at a top program rn.

Advertisement
Back