Visits Virginia Gameday 2023 Visitors

MONS sucks *** now too... Only spot worth **** anymore in Tampa is penthouse. Those spots out there don't make sense though cause of the laws in Tampa.
For several years, I taught at the local law school. One semester I had two students who were working at the Mons to pay for school. In class they looked very nice in the “girl next door” way-very little makeup. regular shorts, caps with ponytails, and t-shirts. They were smart and were top 25 in their class. A year later, my student assistant showed me pic of one at work. Poor photo but she looked totally different-like a **** star with big hair and painted on face. He said she made over $100,000 a year “dancing”. They both are Florida lawyers now.

No, I will not name them.

Advertisement
So many crybabies on here.
People are hilarious...up until last season people wanted Coach L's head chopped off with on a silver platter handed over to a lions den until he got his guys round out the staff and players and NOW...NOW they act as if they knew this would be the result of the hire all along. I HATE OUR FANS

We knew this wouldn't be easy with the culture before Mario and the talent here wasn't what we thought it was. We normally would collapse had this been last season or just stopped playing and yet these kids battled and won despite the adversity we've faced and some of these ******** are STILL unhappy

I believe that most stadium deals require the user [Miami] to pay based on the number of fans through the door. So, unless the Canes got a sweetheart deal, giving away seats is expensive…..
That's more the arrangement for concerts etc. I only have that inkling because it's the arrangement we've came to for festivals and concerts we've taken part in. I've had this conversation once in the distant past with Pete Garcia. But that is an on campus arrangement so maybe that's different too.

"The rb room needs an upgrade in talent"

100% true! It's funny though how most of us severely overrated the overall talent level in the RB room before the season. Riley and Lyle would be a huge upgrade in talent. We have our share of good solid backs but they are all death by a 1000 cuts singles hitters. We don't have anyone playing currently that is a threat to take it 60 yards to the house. Ajay Allen could clout a few doubles here and there and that 26 yard TD run was a beauty but we are badly in need of a home run hitter.

Citizen is a huge wildcard in all of this. Before the injury he was an elite talent. Can he comeback 100%? A future backfield of Citizen, Fletcher, Johnson Jr, Riley and Lyle would be epic. A crowded room for sure but those are the problems you want.
So y’all jus forget about Hellcat huh?

Advertisement
Years ago we used to bring our team down to Tampa for a week to get some games in. Every year “I’d hear guys whispering “oh man we are taking our stipend and going to Mons”

I wanted to say $80 isn’t getting you far (this was like 2004-2010). Then their night off they ultimately ended up at a place called Fantasy Nude just off Ulmerton. One night we (coaches) figured we’d stop by and check it out. You’re greeted at the door with a 12 inch TV playing hardcore low budget ****. So that was encouraging. Then when you walk in the girls are sitting around ripping cigs and drinking Ice house. We walked in and it was like watching **** roaches scramble. Girls putting out cigs, queuing music, etc. I told them save their energy we couldn’t stay long.

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Advertisement
2 secret visitors. 1 a defensive player. One of the names is completely new to the board.

We'll take 3 RBs if Lyle wants in. Made a move with the OL Bell. His OL coach worked with Woodiel/Dennis Smith in the past. Battling Miss St and Ole Miss. Hoping for December OV.

Xavier Lucas giving us a heavy look.
Kiffin is doing well with JUCO’s, but someone with Mario’s recruiting prowess + current OL production and past results should easily win this battle…

Or is Cocaine Kiffin a recruiter now? We’ll see…have to win this one imo.

Advertisement
2 secret visitors. 1 a defensive player. One of the names is completely new to the board.

We'll take 3 RBs if Lyle wants in. Made a move with the OL Bell. His OL coach worked with Woodiel/Dennis Smith in the past. Battling Miss St and Ole Miss. Hoping for December OV.

Xavier Lucas giving us a heavy look.

I'm hoping the need to keep them secret is because they're blue-chippers, and this isn't a 2-star LB we're trying to keep hush hush

Oh, so this wasn't an OV?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back