Uncle Luke Jumping back on the bandwagon

I really cant believe we have a 4 page thread ONCE AGAIN about Luke.

Who gives a ***** whether he likes UM or not, who is allegiance is to, whether he likes Al or not, whether he is REALLY a cane fan or just a closet fan, blah blah blah..

Yall spend WAY too much time worrying about Luke. I swear his name is the topic of conversation, for like 8 **** pages AT LEAST, every other month.

Let it go! If hes with us..Great. If hes not..Great. We will not lose sleep either way.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Remember the time Luke was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't start Ryan Collins?

Campbell, who is a friend to several Hurricanes, including Collins, told the Miami Herald he will reveal damaging information about UM if Collins isn't named the starter. UM is investigating allegations that Campbell paid players for game-day performances, as much as $500 for a touchdown in a 1989 game against Notre Dame.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Yeah... **** him.

Yep. He is a mope.
We wonder why butch bounced? Deal with this crap, and the fire butch banners. Now same people wish he was back. Lolololooooollllll. Mopes

Butch bounced because Cleveland wrote him a huge check. Please don't porst, thanks.

He was wrote a check. But don't act like you know more than me or anyone else. You do not know every thing that factored into his decision. Moderate

Remember the time Luke was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't start Ryan Collins?

Campbell, who is a friend to several Hurricanes, including Collins, told the Miami Herald he will reveal damaging information about UM if Collins isn't named the starter. UM is investigating allegations that Campbell paid players for game-day performances, as much as $500 for a touchdown in a 1989 game against Notre Dame.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Yeah... **** him.

Yep. He is a mope.
We wonder why butch bounced? Deal with this crap, and the fire butch banners. Now same people wish he was back. Lolololooooollllll. Mopes

Butch bounced because Cleveland wrote him a huge check. Please don't porst, thanks.

He was wrote a check. But don't act like you know more than me or anyone else. You do not know every thing that factored into his decision. Moderate

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Butch Davis leaves Miami because Uncle Luke and banners.

STOP.

Advertisement
This is the same guy who wrote a story on how the Miami coaches are snitches and arent allowed in some florida schools, correct?! LMAO FUHHHHHCK this guy, him and genron..

595.jpg

I made a similar post about genron, but I don't get the hate. He is a scumbag for sure. But how does this hurt us?

To me it shows the tide is turning and guys like luke wanna hop on the bandwagon. True fans will always know him for what he is, but if it helps sway recruits (or NOT sway them from leaving town), I'm all for it.

Advertisement
I made a similar post about genron, but I don't get the hate. He is a scumbag for sure. But how does this hurt us?

To me it shows the tide is turning and guys like luke wanna hop on the bandwagon. True fans will always know him for what he is, but if it helps sway recruits (or NOT sway them from leaving town), I'm all for it.

Doesn't help. Doesn't hurt. Some of us are simply tired of all these fake attention ***** fans who spin around like weathervanes on social media like 14 year old girls depending on what their current mood is. One minute they love UM and the next they're trying to get the program shut down. Fugg em.

Clown just like genron... Luke made himself more important than the program he is a selfish piece of ****... Its not about luke ..... Cant stand these selfish bandwagon cane fans **** em

Advertisement
Back