Uncle Luke Jumping back on the bandwagon

Advertisement
Luke, Genron... any of these guys who have been a thorn in our side... I'd rather they be for us than against us. You can't deny that they have influence over a few kids here and there.

Advertisement
On this board most of y'all confuse "not supporting the staff" with "not. Being a fan"

Man luke was saying some crazy stuff which would only tell kids dont go to miami essentially throwing a hissy fit cuz he didnt get his way. All that being said luke will probably end up on our staff and i for one would love it.

No different then what many poster do on this board.

Some of yall are insane to think that just because someone is from Miami, loves The U, and is involved in football somehow they will be a good fit on the staff. What the **** would Luke do for the team by being on it? The POS is a walking infraction.

Advertisement
Some of yall are insane to think that just because someone is from Miami, loves The U, and is involved in football somehow they will be a good fit on the staff. What the **** would Luke do for the team by being on it? The POS is a walking infraction.

Lol

This. **** him. Go be "uncle Luke" somewhere else.

Advertisement
On this board most of y'all confuse "not supporting the staff" with "not. Being a fan"

Man luke was saying some crazy stuff which would only tell kids dont go to miami essentially throwing a hissy fit cuz he didnt get his way. All that being said luke will probably end up on our staff and i for one would love it.

No different then what many poster do on this board.

Except that the people on this board who think Al is not a good coach would never snitch to the NCAA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember the time Luke was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't start Ryan Collins?

Campbell, who is a friend to several Hurricanes, including Collins, told the Miami Herald he will reveal damaging information about UM if Collins isn't named the starter. UM is investigating allegations that Campbell paid players for game-day performances, as much as $500 for a touchdown in a 1989 game against Notre Dame.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Yeah... **** him.

Yep. He is a mope.
We wonder why butch bounced? Deal with this crap, and the fire butch banners. Now same people wish he was back. Lolololooooollllll. Mopes

Remember the time Luke was going to snitch to the NCAA if we didn't start Ryan Collins?

Campbell, who is a friend to several Hurricanes, including Collins, told the Miami Herald he will reveal damaging information about UM if Collins isn't named the starter. UM is investigating allegations that Campbell paid players for game-day performances, as much as $500 for a touchdown in a 1989 game against Notre Dame.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

Yeah... **** him.

Yep. He is a mope.
We wonder why butch bounced? Deal with this crap, and the fire butch banners. Now same people wish he was back. Lolololooooollllll. Mopes

Butch bounced because Cleveland wrote him a huge check. Please don't porst, thanks.

Whether he jumped off the bandwagon or not, him being on it probably won't hurt the program.

Advertisement
Back