Coaching TRob...

Advertisement
Completely agree. I also like TRob and some of the other guys on our coaching/recruiting staff. BUT... Whoever we hire as our new coach will probably want to staff it with his people. And I’m ok with that. This thing needs to be blown up. From the AD down to the coaches.
What pains me is the legacy and foundation was laid and we then took it for granted never nurtured it.
We then was worried what the press thought about us , this was the end of the Greatest domination in college football history that tore apart ALL the SUPER POWERS .

Why would anyone care about the press if there ****ed then we’re doing the right thing.

SAD

Yeah I know there’s propaganda but it typically doesn’t have that much hyperbole. You’ll get the typical “well, he has talent, he just has to put it all together” type of coachspeak. Anyway, it is what it is - a burning dumpster fire, mane
I found it alarming af when DJ had a podcast I believe with Ariz. Saying yo I'm 1000% committed meaning no big bag DB schools are after you. Huge red flag for me I don't care how his frame looked

The same people who hated us PACKED the sidelines and press box to watch the greatest college football teams RVER assembled EVER.

Yet we soon believed what the press said WHOM KNOWS NOTHING but feeding like scavengers .

YHIS WE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AND BEGAN TO DISASSEMBLE A POWERHOUSE LIKE NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN…. EVER.

NIOW WE WANT IT BSVK SO SO SAD

Perfect example of why fans need to ignore press conferences other than announcements of injuries, suspensions, transfers, who will start. Anything that isn't a hard fact isn't worth thinking about. It's 99% spin.
Facts..it's a reason why the casual orange n green slurpers get caught off guard by losses and by player development. They read the clippings that this HS kid is a beast like DJ Ivey who no school worth to talk about is recruiting. Then pictures come out of him looking the part....well who's fixing his hips? Who's fixing his speed? He's just one example of multiple and numerous bad evaluations over the years. U cannot trust kids coming in when this staff and previous have shown they are not good at evaluating.

I'm talking about the old UM players what we used to have that's my expectations. So when I compare kids those of the past is what I'm comparing them to. Those kids now go to LSU Bama TAMU OSU Clemson...we don't get Miami type kids anymore they go to other schools now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts..it's a reason people get caught off guard by losses and by player development. They read the clippings that this HS is a beast like DJ Ivey who no scho worth to talk about is recruiting. Then pictures come out of him looking the part....well who's fixing his hips? Who's fixing his speed? He's just an example of multiple and numerous bad evaluations over the years.
rule #1. if Pete co-signed you, you aren't a top tier player. Trayone Gray, Dee Wiggins, Cager, Ivy. Ivy looked slow in HS. fans got gassed by Pete.

rule #1. if Pete co-signed you, you aren't a top tier player. Trayone Gray, Dee Wiggins, Cager, Ivy. Ivy looked slow in HS. fans got gassed by Pete.
Facts ....it still happens though without Pete trust me it's still happening

Y’all let dmoney trick y’all. T-Rob did say that BS about ivey but fam I KNOW t-Rob and he’s a sellsman. If that’s his HC’s guy he will 100% big up trash as long as the check is right. I pushed back on this all year. Coaches, politicians, rappers, message board administrators.. will say anything as long as they have someone to sell hope to
FIFY

Advertisement
We brought in TRob and all we heard was we’d play more press/man to man. That’s his style of coaching.

Season starts, it’s more of the same soft shell and press/bail. Manny has smartest guy in the room syndrome and obviously isn’t letting TRob do his thing. The loudest ripples as far as commitments bailing is the secondary. Writing is on the wall. Prepare thy ****.
press bail and FIRE DOG BLITZ

****'s ******* infuriating. It's not even a real scheme. It's a kid playing QB Club 96

press bail and FIRE DOG BLITZ

****'s ******* infuriating. It's not even a real scheme. It's a kid playing QB Club 96
You get credit for this one.

km_20211016-3_1080p(1)_1.gif

We brought in TRob and all we heard was we’d play more press/man to man. That’s his style of coaching.

Season starts, it’s more of the same soft shell and press/bail. Manny has smartest guy in the room syndrome and obviously isn’t letting TRob do his thing. The loudest ripples as far as commitments bailing is the secondary. Writing is on the wall. Prepare thy ****.

Cmon man, you should have been more ready for that. That ain’t manny’s style and trob isn’t here to run trob’s defense, he’s here to run fannny’s defense

Cmon man, you should have been more ready for that. That ain’t manny’s style and trob isn’t here to run trob’s defense, he’s here to run fannny’s defense
Oh I was, but I thought he’d at least act like he’d try a proven coaches style over his own 11 year old Madden ‘99 playbook.

Advertisement
The problem with trob leaving is that not only will he take recruits with him but also players.
That is of course if all these rumors are true.

Only two worth a **** taking are Kitchens and Williams and I doubt either leave with TRob.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back