Coaching TRob...

Advertisement
Every single coach will be relieved of there duties when new HC arrives , EVERYONE.

The infestation runs deep this will be a tremendous pill to take but the healing will be equally a tremendous relief not experienced in many years.

We just might HOPEFULLY see it quickly in recruiting this cut 1-2 years off rebuilding time of 3-4 years.
Completely agree. I also like TRob and some of the other guys on our coaching/recruiting staff. BUT... Whoever we hire as our new coach will probably want to staff it with his people. And I’m ok with that. This thing needs to be blown up. From the AD down to the coaches.

It’s clear to me that CMD is still learning on the job. It is difficult for defensive Assistant coaches to make a difference when the HC and DC isn’t getting the job done. CMD needs to relinquish some of his DC duties and let his defensive assistants have more leadershiP. If he does, he might see a vast improvement.

Advertisement
It’s clear to me that CMD is still learning on the job. It is difficult for defensive Assistant coaches to make a difference when the HC and DC isn’t getting the job done. CMD needs to relinquish some of his DC duties and let his defensive assistants have more leadershiP. If he does, he might see a vast improvement.
When? He's 5 games into year three. It's a little late in the game.

Jess is trash dude can't recruit at all I'm sorry. He a good teacher but who u teaching? TRob the type u move him to wr coach he will bring in the best of the best at that position.

I thought the story after/during fall camp was that TRob loved Ivey and he also thought hall had the best physical traits that he’s ever coached or some wild **** like that. Am I misremembering ?

I thought the story after/during fall camp was that TRob loved Ivey and he also thought hall had the best physical traits that he’s ever coached or some wild **** like that. Am I misremembering ?
That's all propaganda B's off season talk for the fans. U really think some geek news reporter can watch practice and think DJ is great? Either that or they are getting their news from what the staph is telling them. I did remembering reading that BS laughing and waiting knowing for sure that wasnt true.

Advertisement
That's all propaganda B's off season talk for the fans. U really think some geek news reporter can watch practice and think DJ is great? Either that or they are getting their news from what the staph is telling them. I did remembering reading that BS laughing and waiting knowing for sure that wasnt true.

Yeah I know there’s propaganda but it typically doesn’t have that much hyperbole. You’ll get the typical “well, he has talent, he just has to put it all together” type of coachspeak. Anyway, it is what it is - a burning dumpster fire, mane

Perfect example of why fans need to ignore press conferences other than announcements of injuries, suspensions, transfers, who will start. Anything that isn't a hard fact isn't worth thinking about. It's 99% spin.

Y’all let dmoney trick y’all. T-Rob did say that BS about ivey but fam I KNOW t-Rob and he’s a sellsman. If that’s his HC’s guy he will 100% big up trash as long as the check is right. I pushed back on this all year. Coaches, politicians, rappers.. will say anything as long as they have someone to sell hope to
I hope you really do know him.... Beg him to stay man lol.

Advertisement
The first thing a coach must do is to build confidence..... Y'all think T-Rob doesn't know/see/hear the slander that Ivey gets? He's defending his player as a coach should. We all seen enough to know Ivey was trash. Y'all actually believed any of that off-season talk is the sad part. Has T-Rob made any comments on Ivey since the season started????

Advertisement
We brought in TRob and all we heard was we’d play more press/man to man. That’s his style of coaching.

Season starts, it’s more of the same soft shell and press/bail. Manny has smartest guy in the room syndrome and obviously isn’t letting TRob do his thing. The loudest ripples as far as commitments bailing is the secondary. Writing is on the wall. Prepare thy ****.

Advertisement
Back