Trending UP!

Nomination for worst post of the year. Congrats.

Thanks! Coming from you, its a compliment!

Morons like you shouldn't be allowed to root for this program.

Let's go Hokies

Thank God we are in America!

Yup..you're free to be an incompetent ***.

Mind you, all this from the guy who has the nerve to create a thread with the title "Trending Up" in regards to Golden's regime.

Make sure you follow Golden to his next destination.

Don't worry about me bro, I won't follow anyone anywhere, just like when Butch left.

Advertisement
Awful post. Year 3 we returned 20 of 22 starters, one of whom was Mike James who was replaced with Duke Johnson. Get the **** out with that young team bull****. Last year was disgraceful and this year, year 4 is looking like the worst year of this losers tenure yet.

Yes, that was last year. We went from 7-5 to 9-4. We probably go 10-3 or 11-2 if Duke didn't get hurt against FSU.

Ya probably not considering we gave up 49 ******* points to Duke 42 to Va Tech and got ****housed against Louisville.

You come off as a delusional ******* space cadet. We were worse as a team in 2013 compared to 2012, literally the only reason our record was 9-4 instead of 7-5 is because we replaced Notre Dame and Kansas State with FAU 4-8 UF, and Bethune Cookman. We didn't leave the state of Florida until our 6th game of the season for ***** sake.

Please for your own sake, try to think critically, even slightly. Because with how you're conducting yourself on here,
I'm envisioning some jackass walking around Sun Life in a #CanesFam shirt and diaper, being led by his nurse while he ****es and ***** himself uncontrollably.

people want to be positive? I don't give two ****s about being positive... All I want is positive results on the field. get that done and everything else will take care of itself.

Agreed. I don't care about being positive either, I'm just getting tired of all the negative... some warranted, some just make up **** to ***** about.

I thought I was gonna get some facts to look at that we didn't already know. #1 class in 2016....which they are going to convince us needs at least 3 or 4 years in utough. Which means 2019 or 2020. Lmao. 2016 class is Golden's trump card. 👎

Awful post. Year 3 we returned 20 of 22 starters, one of whom was Mike James who was replaced with Duke Johnson. Get the **** out with that young team bull****. Last year was disgraceful and this year, year 4 is looking like the worst year of this losers tenure yet.

Yes, that was last year. We went from 7-5 to 9-4. We probably go 10-3 or 11-2 if Duke didn't get hurt against FSU.

Ya probably not considering we gave up 49 ******* points to Duke 42 to Va Tech and got ****housed against Louisville.

You come off as a delusional ******* space cadet. We were worse as a team in 2013 compared to 2012, literally the only reason our record was 9-4 instead of 7-5 is because we replaced Notre Dame and Kansas State with FAU 4-8 UF, and Bethune Cookman. We didn't leave the state of Florida until our 6th game of the season for ***** sake.

Please for your own sake, try to think critically, even slightly. Because with how you're conducting yourself on here,
I'm envisioning some jackass walking around Sun Life in a #CanesFam shirt and diaper, being led by his nurse while he ****es and ***** himself uncontrollably.

He's trolling. Nobody is that retarded. Either that or he's a family member.

Advertisement

Well, we actually gave up 48 points to Duke last year, we gave up 45 in 2012 and won because we scored 52. Oh by the way, Duke accounted for 21 of them. So yes, I think we beat Duke last year if we had Duke Johnson.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I seen it all...Look, give David Cutcliff, Hugh Freeze, Larry Fedora, or he'll any coach outside of Golden that talent and there in the national championship hunt.

Well, we actually gave up 48 points to Duke last year, we gave up 45 in 2012 and won because we scored 52. Oh by the way, Duke accounted for 21 of them. So yes, I think we beat Duke in last year if we had Duke Johnson.

Great. Do me a favor and shut the **** up while you're at it.

We rushed for 28 yards on 24 rushes against VT and 28 rushes for 14 yards against Louisville in 2013. In 2012 we beat VT with Duke having 11 rushes for 100 yards and 1 TD, oh yeah, he also returned 2 kicks for 108 yards. So yes, I do think duke would have made a difference and we might have won that game too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel what the Op is saying. but what you fail to realize is...... Golden is terrible at GAMEDAY coaching. Sure he did decent his first year when no one in the aCc knew his coaching strategy.

But now that its clear what type of coach he is there is no secret amongst other coaches that he coaches NOT TO LOSE and thats why we get worse and worse because he has been figured out.

And the only thing carrying this guy along at this time is the talent and other teams blunders.

If the guy could develop guys and had ANY type of gameday flair or rhythm then you wouldnt need to post all of those excuses for his lack of success.

If the guy was losing 1 or 2 MAYBE even 3 games a year in close bouts then all of the slurping would be justifiable.

But if you have any inkling of football knowledge youd know watching us play that this guy and his staff are in over their heads.

Well, we actually gave up 48 points to Duke last year, we gave up 45 in 2012 and won because we scored 52. Oh by the way, Duke accounted for 21 of them. So yes, I think we beat Duke in last year if we had Duke Johnson.

Great. Do me a favor and shut the **** up while you're at it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to **** on your comments...

I feel what the Op is saying. but what you fail to realize is...... Golden is terrible at GAMEDAY coaching. Sure he did decent his first year when no one in the aCc knew his coaching strategy.

But now that its clear what type of coach he is there is no secret amongst other coaches that he coaches NOT TO LOSE and thats why we get worse and worse because he has been figured out.

And the only thing carrying this guy along at this time is the talent and other teams blunders.

If the guy could develop guys and had ANY type of gameday flair or rhythm then you wouldnt need to post all of those excuses for his lack of success.

If the guy was losing 1 or 2 MAYBE even 3 games a year in close bouts then all of the slurping would be justifiable.

But if you have any inkling of football knowledge youd know watching us play that this guy and his staff are in over their heads.

Thank you for your reasonable arguments. I agree with most of your post but just view it differently.

Golden is terrible at GAMEDAY coaching.
I agree with this, but so was Butch. My hope is he gets good coordinators around him or great players like Ed Reed to compensate for that. Players like Reed and Dorsey made Coker look like the best coach in America in 2001.

I sort of agree with this but I think the Play not to lose is tied to other team blunders. He believes that the team with the least turnovers and penalty will win. all good teams in college rely on talent. Tell me how Ole Miss and Miss St. competes in the SEC, talent alone will not win games. I agree with the philosophy but not the approach. Personally I want to us be more aggressive to force the mistakes.

I agree with this, but I think last year was the first time he really had a team capable of winning 10+ games. This year has been disappointing for me so far but I'm excited to see how they finish the year. The emergence of Kaya has really given me hope for the future. I did not see us winning the ACC with Williams this year... Kaya has the potential to be NC QB, something we have not had for a while.

Trust me, I get frustrated watching the games just like you... I'm just trying to put things in perspective. It's not all bad and there are a lot of positives.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anything that includes "the defense looks improved from 2013," brings automatic discredit to its writer.

Not gonna neg the OP for just a dissenting opinion, but wondering...man, do you watch the ******* games at all?

If so, I figure more than 3 1/2 years of little to no correction for this team's biggest weaknesses has to sorta make you lose faith a bit, right?

ib0RNSkpY2BloC.gif

Advertisement
Not gonna neg the OP for just a dissenting opinion, but wondering...man, do you watch the ******* games at all?

If so, I figure more than 3 1/2 years of little to no correction for this team's biggest weaknesses has to sorta make you lose faith a bit, right?

Yeah, I've watched every game... had my share crappy days and let downs bro. My faith is definitely not where it used to be, but I don't think it is as bad as people make it out to be either.

Yes, that was last year. We went from 7-5 to 9-4. We probably go 10-3 or 11-2 if Duke didn't get hurt against FSU. I didn't mention this team being young. I just said that the senior class is small so we have a lot of depth coming back next year.

Losing 10 starters from an already bad team isn't a small senior class

Advertisement
Back