Trending UP!

Negged......The recruiting alone has been subpar, and that's the one thing he's decent at. Funny how FSU with Coley was pulling in top 3 classes yearly, but he comes back to his own hometown and can't help us crack the top ten. Lot easier when you promise kids money, women, and no classes to attend.

Str8 butch recruiting tactics, works everytime

Advertisement
Negged......The recruiting alone has been subpar, and that's the one thing he's decent at. Funny how FSU with Coley was pulling in top 3 classes yearly, but he comes back to his own hometown and can't help us crack the top ten. Lot easier when you promise kids money, women, and no classes to attend.

The best recruiter is winning. When you have a ****** *** coaching staff most elite kids know better than to trust a cast of characters that probably won't survive the next 3-4 years during their college career.

Well, I believe Coker pulled in the highest ranked recruiting classes at the U. It's a lot easier to recruit when you are on top. Butch recruited well because he recruited the right players, evaluated AND developed well. Only time will tell, let the kids play and scouts evaluate. I'm interested to see how we do in the next 2 NFL drafts. This will give us a better indication of Golden's evaluations and player development.

Advertisement
Nomination for worst post of the year. Congrats.

Thanks! Coming from you, its a compliment!
tumblr_inline_ndq5kjmzra1qdrbh7.gif

Well, I believe Coker pulled in the highest ranked recruiting classes at the U. It's a lot easier to recruit when you are on top. Butch recruited well because he recruited the right players, evaluated AND developed well. Only time will tell, let the kids play and scouts evaluate. I'm interested to see how we do in the next 2 NFL drafts. This will give us a better indication of Golden's evaluations and player development.

NFL scouts are saying he isn't pulling in talent and isn't developing the talent he has. That is a double barreled problem. Bottom line, only one metric matters: W's on gameday. The rest is noise. When he was 7-0, last year I thought it was a mirage, but I would keep may mouth shut if he could win 10 games with roster he currently has. In the ACC Coastal, the worst division in big time football, Golden can't compete. He needs to go, it won't get better with him.

Advertisement
Nice post........ Negged.

I accidentally hit like, ****

Last edited:
LOL at ending that abortion of a porst with "did I mention we currently have the #1 ranked recruiting class for 2016?"

By 2016, middle of the pack ACC teams will be running out the clock against our poor Canes.

Outside of FSU and Clemson, we've out-recruited nearly every teamed we've played.

0-4 against FSU.
1-16 vs. ranked opponents on the road.
14-13 in the ACC.
19-18 vs. the Power 5.

And for all you Temple Golden slurpers, 0-14 against winning MAC teams.

He has never been a coach good and will never be a good coach.

Advertisement
Awful post. Year 3 we returned 20 of 22 starters, one of whom was Mike James who was replaced with Duke Johnson. Get the **** out with that young team bull****. Last year was disgraceful and this year, year 4 is looking like the worst year of this losers tenure yet.

Nomination for worst post of the year. Congrats.

Thanks! Coming from you, its a compliment!

Morons like you shouldn't be allowed to root for this program.

Let's go Hokies

Thank God we are in America!

Yup..you're free to be an incompetent ***.

Mind you, all this from the guy who has the nerve to create a thread with the title "Trending Up" in regards to Golden's regime.

Make sure you follow Golden to his next destination.

Advertisement
Awful post. Year 3 we returned 20 of 22 starters, one of whom was Mike James who was replaced with Duke Johnson. Get the **** out with that young team bull****. Last year was disgraceful and this year, year 4 is looking like the worst year of this losers tenure yet.

Yes, that was last year. We went from 7-5 to 9-4. We probably go 10-3 or 11-2 if Duke didn't get hurt against FSU. I didn't mention this team being young. I just said that the senior class is small so we have a lot of depth coming back next year.

LOL at ending that abortion of a porst with "did I mention we currently have the #1 ranked recruiting class for 2016?"

By 2016, middle of the pack ACC teams will be running out the clock against our poor Canes.

Outside of FSU and Clemson, we've out-recruited nearly every teamed we've played.

0-4 against FSU.
1-16 vs. ranked opponents on the road.
14-13 in the ACC.
19-18 vs. the Power 5.

And for all you Temple Golden slurpers, 0-14 against winning MAC teams.

He has never been a coach good and will never be a good coach.

^^Please god can we keep this as the opening intro to firealgolden.com and you can only enter if you acknowledge this fact. Man I can't believe some of our fan base. It has to be the kids 25 and younger that have no clue what this program was about.

people want to be positive? I don't give two ****s about being positive... All I want is positive results on the field. get that done and everything else will take care of itself.

If you're still supporting Golden at this point you fall into one of these categories

1) Don't know a **** thing about football
2) Don't really care about Canes football
3) Are related to Golden
Or # 4) A fan of another team on the ACC hoping Folden stays at UM for as long as possible.

Advertisement
Back