Spring Spring PractiSe #6

Advertisement
Yea they just dropped on tues. I think. I was sleep on them in '17 and took L's every other year they re released. Refused to pay resell price on them joints cuz they already over priced, WTF.. lol.. Won a couple raffles..

That’s wassup my guy. The wave runners r my favorite Yeezy by Adidas. The 750 boots, as well. All them other joints, 450’s, Foam Runners, Quantum, etc…all trash & r hypebeast, alien shoes.

Yea they just dropped on tues. I think. I was sleep on them in '17 and took L's every other year they re released. Refused to pay resell price on them joints cuz they already over priced, WTF.. lol.. Won a couple raffles..
@Rellyrell @skyman picked these up last week....I went old school on my old school ***.....
819zVckPsUL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Advertisement
I was rocking Clyde's and Chucks in the 70s...then Leather Dr J All Stars @Rellyrell.....these next....Lol...too comfortable to not buy....View attachment 180295

I bought 3 pairs of the Renew Run 2’s: 2 for me & one for my home girl. Extremely comfortable, & at a great price point. While most runners focus on the Reacts, Max’s, & Zooms, this is a sleeper, comfortable more affordable version.

Advertisement
I bought 3 pairs of the Renew Run 2’s: 2 for me & one for my home girl. Extremely comfortable, & at a great price point. While most runners focus on the Reacts, Max’s, & Zooms, this is a sleeper, comfortable more affordable version.
Rell...as we've discussed before, the Renews I already have are ridiculously comfortable....

Has there ever been a year where players didn't say everything feels different? Truly asking?
Yes but actions speak louder than words. For now (before the offseason), the staff is much more experienced (i.e. from Strong replacing Patke), the coaching staff personnel is 3 times bigger, less social media, etc.

But yes I do realize that the season will determine if "everything feels different".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back