Spring Spring PractiSe #6

Advertisement
It’s just nice to see we’re running a program the way a championship contender should instead of some nickel and dime G5 program.

I mean it was only a few years ago that our coach had to donate a million of his own dollars to help build an indoor facility. It’s great that we’re getting all these big names at practice but they weren’t coming here when we were borrowing practice footballs from the local YMCA to run a spring practice.

We’ve all heard “it’s much different now” a million times. Especially after every coaching change but we can at least see the differences now. The program is being run like a top program should be run and I’m excited

U know where they headed to tonight 👀

drugs dancing GIF
dance dancing GIF by ARTEfr
party GIF
neon lights rave GIF by Demi Lovato
rave GIF
They stopped by to pick up Coach O

Advertisement
I mean this is a very positive way . . .
Mario is basically showing off his wares to the high school coaches which is why he has so many there. This is like a public viewing of the new sports car. I’m sure they will see the facilities, and more importantly, they will see The Who’s who of coaching that UM has on the field. Between successful coaches and HOF players Mario knows the high school coaches heads will be spinning and they are all going back to their schools talking about the new Ferrari they just saw in Coral Gables.

It is marketing genius.
and it's Miami. He's flexing on the rest of CFB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back