Spring Spring PractiSe 15: Spring Game!!!!!!!

Advertisement
That is what several think, right @djnellz
You just got back from being banned. Your reaction score is half of your post count. So trying to start a beef with an established poster seems like a good idea to you? I mean seriously, do you expect to come out on top? Or is it more likely you'll find yourself banned again?

This was the most noticeable thing from watching the game live at field level.
Interesting great point , we may be quick but will wear down not having a clogger type Wilfork on the nose is invaluable in letting LB feed instead of fighting off the center then filling.

Good point a sure weakness that needs to be addressed in a physical game or D can be driven down the field and can’t hold.

GOCANES

Sorry but this is all false
"When the hate dont work they start telling lies!"

This has happened for yearssss, I dont know if you speaking in absolutes and dont recognize it but unless you think you can read every post on this site this happened for yearsss starting with colbertson, I seen king get dissed and Rambo get hate last year, heck I had a convo JUST THIS WEEK and dude specifically said he considers those guys lesser and mercenaries! But my convos/experiences are false?! SMFH

read down the page (sice we dont have threaded convos anymore) and see exchange JUST THIS WEEK THAT IS FALSE, lol..

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/scaife-proving-his-doubters-wrong.177396/post-5838930

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/scaife-proving-his-doubters-wrong.177396/post-5839325

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/scaife-proving-his-doubters-wrong.177396/post-5839389

:pgdead:

Interesting great point , we may be quick but will wear down not having a clogger type Wilfork on the nose is invaluable in letting LB feed instead of fighting off the center then filling.

Good point a sure weakness that needs to be addressed in a physical game or D can be driven down the field and can’t hold.

GOCANES

Interestingly, when they huddled up, the safeties looked bigger than the D-line.

Advertisement
You just got back from being banned. Your reaction score is half of your post count. So trying to start a beef with an established poster seems like a good idea to you? I mean seriously, do you expect to come out on top? Or is it more likely you'll find yourself banned again?
The maudes know what's going on.
Let the local idiot hang himself. He'll be back in my DMs harassing me in no time and I'll have more screenshots.

We took some shots, just didnt connect on them. IIRC TVD had 3, Garcia had 1.

Do we feel the same if 2-3 of the multiple dropped (or derailed) deep shots connect yesterday?
Yeah but those deep shots felt super scripted. There was nothing organic about the passing game yesterday. Even the tight ends, who are supposed to be really involved, did nothing downfield. Everything was a little dump off and yards after catch. I’m not going to make a big deal because spring games are generally super vanilla. I was really happy with the run blocking improvement and the overall play of all the running backs.

To me, the single brightest element of the spring game was Jake Garcia. He was the best player on the field yesterday. It's crazy to think that he has only been on campus for a year.

Also worth noting... Momma Garcia looked GOOD yesterday :stormwarningflag-sm:.

Advertisement
Yeah but those deep shots felt super scripted. There was nothing organic about the passing game yesterday. Even the tight ends, who are supposed to be really involved, did nothing downfield. Everything was a little dump off and yards after catch. I’m not going to make a big deal because spring games are generally super vanilla. I was really happy with the run blocking improvement and the overall play of all the running backs.

I agree generally. Just feels like lamenting about deep passing game based off of this spring game seems misplaced. Especially when you consider that at least 2 of the shots should have hit

Advertisement
BTW - Am I the only one who got annoyed that the refs just kept giving everything to the offense? Kinda bothered me.

* +3 yard spots on every QB run.
* Handing out first downs.
* Oh and the first play of the game - Jacolby George catches the kickoff one yard deep, moves forward to the one yard line then steps back into the end zone and downs it. The game shoulda started with a safety being called. Again, the defense took it on the chops from the refs.
* The phantom personal foul call on A. Williams after a turnover right before the half. What was the foul there?

Expect a lot to be added to the offense before the first game. Gattis said only the base of the offense being installed during the spring. Very vanilla offense in spring compared to what will be seen in regular season? Just my opinion.

Oh I did not start anything, he disagreed with my observation. He took it personal . I did not. I think sharing opinions is the strength of this board. Thx

Advertisement
Some posters are annoying and just enjoy complaining. Someone said the other day that nobody thought Rambo would do anything after spring ball last year. Give these WRs time and stop being a mope.
They can't remember the last spring game. Rambo sure got a lot better huh?

I agree generally. Just feels like lamenting about deep passing game based off of this spring game seems misplaced. Especially when you consider that at least 2 of the shots should have hit
Yeah, not going to make it an issue. It’s just tough because the only bit of the new offense we’ve actually seen was what we got in the spring game.

Advertisement
Back