Official Spring PractiSe #14: Thursday April 13: Mario, TVD, Kam Kinchens and Matt Lee Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I vote Tropical Park for selfish reasons and drive Pink area is probably a hot mess with all this flooding.

Only 34 calendar days are allowed to fit in all spring practices. They started on March 4 so April 14 would be 41 days and take out 7 days for Spring Break - means it has to be tomorrow or cancelled all-together.

Hope they don't force anything and bad conditions lead to injuries, etc. Move it to the IPF is probably the only alternative. Maybe a turf field like Tropical Park or Traz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was only the southeastern area of Fort Lauderdale that got the heaviest rain. The area around DRVPNK stadium got between 3-4".

And despite what your girlfriends may tell you, that's not a lot.

Advertisement
It was only the southeastern area of Fort Lauderdale that got the heaviest rain. The area around DRVPNK stadium got between 3-4".

And despite what your girlfriends may tell you, that's not a lot.
Did Central Beach where all the hotels are get hit at all?

Mario:

As for the Miami wide receiving corps that struggled last year,-

“We’ve seen some really, really good days and others we’ve been inconsistent. The most important is you see buy-in, and you see effort. If you get that you can live with the rest and get a better performance. There are days, `Man, that’s what we need to look like on Saturdays.’ And then you’ve seen some inconsistencies. That needs to get cleaned up. The group has a very good mentality and vibe to it. It’s a combination of the system, a new receivers coach, a combination of that room buying in and choosing to do things a certain way. There is progress but we have to keep our foot on the gas and go.”

TVD:

“I feel very comfortable with it,” “Just seeing what the defense is coming with, changing the play, changing some routes, understanding what (Dawson) is trying to do.

“(Dawson) just lets the quarterback play with freedom, you just have fun out there with each other, it’s not just hardcore all the time. Sometimes they get on you, but it’s just about having fun out there. He gives me the freedom for me to go play, just go play ball without really thinking.”

" the rest of the offense is up to speed on the Dawson Air-Raid style attack and Since I’ve been here with all the new coaches that we’ve had, this is probably the best that everyone has learned it. Everyone has really locked in, really trying to get better, learn the offense quickly.”

Advertisement
Back