Official Spring PractiSe #14: Thursday April 13: Mario, TVD, Kam Kinchens and Matt Lee Media

Advertisement
Is Citizen practicing with the team or is he out all spring still?

Are Ladson and Redding still on the team? lol

Is Chris Graves improving enough to take a spot?

Is Chase Smith doing anything this spring?

Is Thomas Davis still on the team or is he gon?

There you go Susan Miller you’re welcome 😂
Citizen is rehabbing. Larson working through an injury. Graves has had great moments but not consistent so far. Chase still rehabbing. Definitely been quiet on Redding & Davis.

I just want some LBs to start separating themselves as clear #1s.

I’m over having the physical freaks who either don’t know what they’re doing or can’t stay healthy vs having guys who know exactly what do but lack the skill or athleticism to execute regularly. And that’s not taking a dig at specific players on this roster as this as been plaguing us for **** near forever it seems.

LB play has been costing us 3 losses at minimum the last few seasons and it’s beyond frustrating.

Advertisement
Is Citizen practicing with the team or is he out all spring still?

Are Ladson and Redding still on the team? lol

Is Chris Graves improving enough to take a spot?

Is Chase Smith doing anything this spring?

Is Thomas Davis still on the team or is he gon?

There you go Susan Miller you’re welcome 😂

'Tell me more about this jug machine...'

-Susan

Is the spring game still on? Heard Fort Lauderdale washed a way yesterday with like a third of yearly waterfall in one day..

Downtown is a mess right now.

It’s possible they could move it back if we get more rain today as expected.

I’m flying out to San Juan tomorrow and the airport is closed until 12 as of now

Advertisement
Citizen is rehabbing. Larson working through an injury. Graves has had great moments but not consistent so far. Chase still rehabbing. Definitely been quiet on Redding & Davis.
Redding was in the video they put out yesterday on Twitter. But in a red jersey per usual

Advertisement
Wasnt Redding one of the highest rated guys in his class? Really thought he was going to contribute
He was. He’s not a bad player but he just doesn’t stand out in any particular way. Has decent hands, very smart kid, and is a willing blocker, but his speed is mediocre and he doesn’t get a lot of separation in his routes. He’s ok as a 2nd team player. Wouldn’t be surprised if he hits the portal cuz bringing a couple more quality receivers and his likelihood of any playing time becomes minimal.

Advertisement
The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend but who knows how long we're going to be dealing with all the flooding. It's supposed to rain more this afternoon also.

Advertisement
Back