Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

I see he uses my cousins barber at Great Clips
B7FIdB8CYAE2zm4.jpg

Advertisement
Another top 8 recruiting class in 2024 that compliments the 2023 one and we will be ****** in a couple of years

There’s some elite talent in the 2023 class but we can’t leave them out to dry. Not being able to stack classes here has killed us and it’s why our depth always seems to be in shambles

I get it because of depth but how much of this roster is Mario’s vs Manny now? 65%? Around there? If so 8-4 should be the absolute floor if our evals were **** before and our guys now are elite at it.
I think we're closer to 80% but a lot of guys that people consider potential difference makers at key spots are still very young and that doesn't bode well for an 8 win floor prediction.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dis man gets his humility from his parents. Dude looks like a grown man now. Proud moment for all his family, friends, and football family from Tafuna HS. Keep on doing what you do my boy. It says a lot about a young man's character when your first time speaking to the media you rock a Samoa t-shirt lmaooo. Lessggooooo Tama Samoa. Viia le Atua.

Advertisement
Dis man gets his humility from his parents. Dude looks like a grown man now. Proud moment for all his family, friends, and football family from Tafuna HS. Keep on doing what you do my boy. It says a lot about a young man's character when your first time speaking to the media you rock a Samoa t-shirt lmaooo. Lessggooooo Tama Samoa. Viia le Atua.
I know nothing about Samoan culture but it seems like an incredibly tight knit community and they raise em right. Looking forward to seeing Francis develop.

Lookout now, it’s the Mario Voodoo. We got unnamed players committed to other schools coming by. Gets you all tingly without ever having to materialize.

I see Ferman already blew it up. lmao
"Blew it" being the operate words when it comes to Ferbag...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back