Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

Advertisement
Ray Ray was asked by Susan:

"we heard about the Jugs, coming in early, why is that important"

His response was "i mean cuz you catch the football"

So simple lol he also said 4-5 guys are doing this with him and it is part of building culture and he thinks when guys see him not dropping balls and they are they will join suit and get out there early as well on the jugs machine.

I wonder who the other 4-5 are?
Work ethic is getting better. Last year there were maybe 2 guys that would do this. Restrepo used to get clowned on for working hard after practice. It’ll keep improving.

Based on what I saw, if the injuries break right, it’s an 8-4 team.

The scheme on offense and defense is very good. On defense, you have literal slap ****s making TFL’s or plays on the ball because the scheme left that guy unblocked. And it’s happened a few times against the 1st team OL who will be much better this year.

If there are injuries to the DL, LB, or OL…oh my Gad.
The thing about football is injuries will always come. So that 8-4 seems more like 6-6 to me but June is when I will make my prediction. Im still holding out false we get some different makers in the portal.

Advertisement
SMD just found a new toy to hone in on . . . the bike and now jugs gun. Gone are the days of weight and body fat %.

Led to an interesting response by Ray-Ray. A TRUE FRESHMAN speaking about putting in extra work to improve performance and hoping other WRs would notice his improvements so they can join him and get the extra work in also. At least it appears the "culture" is changing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing about football is injuries will always come. So that 8-4 seems more like 6-6 to me but June is when I will make my prediction. Im still holding out false we get some different makers in the portal.
Good qb play makes up for a lot of stuff see king 2020

Advertisement
Get ready to submit your 6-6 then sir.

The Calvary isn’t coming in the portal this year.
I agree I think most of the big guys entered during the first wave. Think there will still be guys that can contribute and will probably have to take a chance on a couple of guys and hope it works

welll Gaby dropped a nugget that there are two committed guys rolling through.... Not allowed to spill who. Hinted no one likely to guess them ...
Lookout now, it’s the Mario Voodoo. We got unnamed players committed to other schools coming by. Gets you all tingly without ever having to materialize.

I see Ferman already blew it up. lmao

Based on what I saw, if the injuries break right, it’s an 8-4 team.

The scheme on offense and defense is very good. On defense, you have literal slap ****s making TFL’s or plays on the ball because the scheme left that guy unblocked. And it’s happened a few times against the 1st team OL who will be much better this year.

If there are injuries to the DL, LB, or OL…oh my Gad.
Lets see how it goes for you after saying this, it didn‘t go too well for me other day lol

I get it because of depth but how much of this roster is Mario’s vs Manny now? 65%? Around there? If so 8-4 should be the absolute floor if our evals were **** before and our guys now are elite at it.

Advertisement
Back