Official Spring PractiSe # 13 - Tuesday April 11

Advertisement
@CaneLife93
200.gif

Don't you run from the law! You know what you did!

Cuff Him Season 2 GIF by American Gods
hawaii-five-o-jack-lord.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree I think most of the big guys entered during the first wave. Think there will still be guys that can contribute and will probably have to take a chance on a couple of guys and hope it works
A few days back Miamiflo mentioned in one of his shows we were signing 3-6 portal guys and that about 3 of them were bigtime and would have us swimming in coolaid.Guess we'll find out if it's true or crap soon.

Another top 8 recruiting class in 2024 that compliments the 2023 one and we will be ****** in a couple of years

Thereā€™s some elite talent in the 2023 class but we canā€™t leave them out to dry. Not being able to stack classes here has killed us and itā€™s why our depth always seems to be in shambles
Yep, and Iā€™ll add that we canā€™t afford any more dud classes like 2018 that looked great on paper with so much promise but never amounted to much.

Weā€™ve to do our best to position these guys to be the cornerstone of our success in 2-3 years and become future Day 1 draft picks.

And keep that pipeline going every single year with no drop offs as youā€™ve pointed out.

ā€œAll that five-star stuff, I think it really doesnā€™t matter at this level right now,ā€ Mauigoa said. ā€œAll that five-star (stuff), that ended up way back when I was in high school. Coming in here, youā€™re a 0-star. Youā€™re the same as everyone. So all that hype, it doesnā€™t really mean anything if you donā€™t put out the work.ā€
Just like I said u a zero star as soon as u sign. You have to now work on becoming a first round talent.

Advertisement
Personally speaking - I'm big on jugs myself. Since I was just a kid . . .
Brother I agree 100%. I remember the first time I saw them jugs and I knew immediately how important they were going to be in my life. The first time you get your hands on them was like slow motion lotto win. "these things will make me better and more confident going forward in my pursuits". After high school the same held true up until marriage when I just couldn't afford to mess with more than one jugs. I accept that eventually my jugs I enjoy now are going to wear out on me and I'll probably won't have anything to offer me at that point. Even now I hardly ever see or get my hands on it. But that's life I guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back