Spring Spring Practice #7 -Closed Practice , No Media afterwards

Advertisement
1648582793576.png

View attachment 180537

You right.. the correct spot in the watsco center lot, straight up about 100 ft and we're in business.
I'd argue too obvious a launch point...probably get a visit from the Orange and Green henchman.

Get a hard hat, hi-viz vest, and a clipboard. Launch from nearby residential street and approach Greentree with sun behind you relative to the on-the-ground viewers.

You want to get sneaky....fly ANOTHER drone at 100 AGL with banner in tow "We LOVE HC Super Mario Cristobigbals". They'll be so distracted by the display you vould land the first drone on Greentree and no one will notice.

If you really want a distraction have the banner display a @Baba Yaga booty gif.

Fly CIS Air Force Fly!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I'd argue too obvious a launch point...probably get a visit from the Orange and Green henchman.

Get a hard hat, hi-viz vest, and a clipboard. Launch from nearby residential street and approach Greentree with sun behind you relative to the on-the-ground viewers.

You want to get sneaky....fly ANOTHER drone at 100 AGL with banner in tow "We LOVE HC Super Mario Cristobigbals". They'll be so distracted by the display you vould land the first drone on Greentree and no one will notice.

If you really want a distraction have the banner display a @Baba Yaga booty gif.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
brother anyone GIF

Advertisement

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220329-170203_Sun Surveyor.jpg

In the afternoon you can come in from a residential street, but in the morning it's watsco. I'd fly it up over the medical center and get back in my car and watch practice. lol

Advertisement
In Manny's defense, he was super-concerned with other ACC coaches spying on our practices from the parking garage, in order to get the inside information about what our new turnover chain would look like, frictionless slip-and-slide techniques, and how to give the older defensive players the maximum rest each practice.

Gotta keep that sheeeit secret, thank God for the IPF...
Right? People act like they can reproduce the infamous slip n slide without practice. The guy had impeccable form. Clearly worked at his craft day and night.

So Warren Sapp has stopped cutting up his free adidas shoes?

Now THAT is some progress...

Literally said the same chit in my head. Lol. Lol. But u see the shorts. Lol. Baby steps. I think part of the issue was Sapp despised Golden, too.

Advertisement
In fairness, consider the disastrous consequences had the secrets of our patented rugby tackling become broadly known.

Advertisement
Back