Spring Spring Practice #7 -Closed Practice , No Media afterwards

A4D2190B-B4CF-400E-971B-496AE574EDDF.jpeg

Advertisement
They have practice locked down because today is when they plan to install football’s deadliest new weapon…the forward pass.

I know, I know, you’re saying “isn’t that against the rules?” It’s not. It’s just the basic Statue of Liberty play but with one twist, the quarterback throws the ball to the receiver.

But, but, but, B-Mac told all the WR recruits that Miami would not be using the forward pass in 2022...

Advertisement
well.....yes umder certain conditions

1) Class B Airspace
2) I believe FAA auto-authorization for flight plans <400AGL (LAANC)
3) Don't be directly overhead of person(s)
4) Don't be directly overhead of any moving vehicles

I'd suggest 120-150AGL and use zoom. Highly unlikely anyone hears.

Knock yourself out. Post video.

I'm surprised we haven't seen an incident somewhere in the country at a practice with fans and drones.
Screenshot_20220329-114626_B4UFLY.jpg

You right.. the correct spot in the watsco center lot, straight up about 100 ft and we're in business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won't swear to this, but my gut says we are practicing outdoors far more routinely than under Manny's tenure.

In Manny's defense, he was super-concerned with other ACC coaches spying on our practices from the parking garage, in order to get the inside information about what our new turnover chain would look like, frictionless slip-and-slide techniques, and how to give the older defensive players the maximum rest each practice.

Gotta keep that sheeeit secret, thank God for the IPF...

In Manny's defense, he was super-concerned with other ACC coaches spying on our practices from the parking garage, in order to get the inside information about what our new turnover chain would look like, frictionless slip-and-slide techniques, and how to give the older defensive players the maximum rest each practice.

Gotta keep that sheeeit secret, thank God for the IPF...
At first the other coaches thought he was messing with them

“Guys, Diaz just has players standing around and not covering anyone. He brings delayed blitzes from 30 yards away. He’s trolling us for sure”

Then they realized…

Advertisement
In all seriousness only have had seven practices lmao.
LOL. Fair point! I've posted this before, but I use the UM gym so I'll oftentimes at least "hear" practice. From my recollection, a lot of Manny's stuff was indoors. Maybe that was the newness of the "toy" that is the IPF but it seems we are outside more than what I recall. But like I said, I won't swear to this. I may be mistaken.

Advertisement
Back