Spring Spring Practice #7 -Closed Practice , No Media afterwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody better be posted up in the Ponce garage.
200 (1).gif

Advertisement
Are drones allowed over the field? Asking for a friend
well.....yes umder certain conditions

1) Class B Airspace
2) I believe FAA auto-authorization for flight plans <400AGL (LAANC)
3) Don't be directly overhead of person(s)
4) Don't be directly overhead of any moving vehicles

I'd suggest 120-150AGL and use zoom. Highly unlikely anyone hears.

Knock yourself out. Post video.

I'm surprised we haven't seen an incident somewhere in the country at a practice with fans and drones.

They have practice locked down because today is when they plan to install football’s deadliest new weapon…the forward pass.

I know, I know, you’re saying “isn’t that against the rules?” It’s not. It’s just the basic Statue of Liberty play but with one twist, the quarterback throws the ball to the receiver.

Advertisement
They have practice locked down because today is when they plan to install football’s deadliest new weapon…the forward pass.

I know, I know, you’re saying “isn’t that against the rules?” It’s not. It’s just the basic Statue of Liberty play but with one twist, the quarterback throws the ball to the receiver.
Remember, previous Miami teams have lost to GaTech.

They went through the same transition a few years back.

Advertisement

Really looking forward to that sneaky jump pass from the Wing-T offense.

Advertisement
Back