Spring Spring Games 2022

Advertisement
Richardson will definitely benefit the most from Napier’s offense, he’s the exact kinda QB he likes to work with.

Jack Miller didn’t look good at all IMO, he’s definitely a backup QB, probably should’ve transferred to the MW.

Ja’Quavion Fraziars looked good, he looks like he might be finally coming into his own at WR.

Demarkcus Bowman is another player that will thrive in Napier’s offense, he’s a prototype back for what Napier did at ULL, actually I’d say he fits the same role that he used Elijah Mitchell in. Montrell Johnson fits real well into their RB committee, especially considering he was a ULL transfer so he already knows the system.

I liked Dante Xanders the converted DE to TE, he & Keeter looked like a solid TE group, interesting to see what happens with them & Zipperer this year.

Blue Team Defense looked good, the Secondary looked active & fast, it’s mostly a young group back there but they look like they’re primed for a good year in Pat Toney’s scheme under Corey Raymond’s tutelage. Donovan McMillon looks like an active Rover Safety, he was all over the field. But it will be interesting to see who wins the CB spot opposite of Marshall between Helm, Hill & Jordan Young.

Tyreak Sapp looked huge, he looks like he ready for a breakout season at 5-tech, his first step is explosive.

Orange team which was clearly 2nd/3rd team looked like *** lol, but Blue team wasn’t too bad.

Can’t really glean too much from Spring ball as is tbh, but I can’t say UF will just be the same train wreck they were last year. Do I think they’re going to be contender in the East? Of course not, I think they’ll be battling it out with Tennessee & South Carolina for the 2nd & 3rd spots in the East, especially with both teams improving this offseason.

But the big question mark for UF will be who is their top playmaker on the perimeter, who is their Kadarius Toney that they can just give the ball to & create instance offense? They have solid pieces but nobody that’s a game breaker as far as I can see...

But correct where I’m wrong @flagator86, what say you?

Advertisement
These spring games mean so little. It's crazy how much some of you are reading into this.

It's a good chance to get a glimpse of how players are developing physically, who is healthy, etc.

Very, very little else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back