Spring Spring Games 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s spring but Oregon defense look like ***. No pressure at all and huge running lanes. Bo Nix still making freshman mistakes.
Thye’re going to fall off a cliff, most of their best players either declared for the draft or hit the Portal.

It’s a total rebuild for Oregon.

That’s why I’m confident that USC wins the Pac-12 going away, they absolutely loaded up in the Portal this offseason, they completely revamped the offense & whether people like him or not, Lincoln Riley is without question a top 5 coach in the business.

They added so much firepower via the Portal & considering how extremely weak the Pac is in general, USC wins it by default.

WAZZU will have an really really good offense with Cam Ward at the helm, but they just have a talent deficit as a whole overall, their Defense isn’t good enough to compete, but they’ll give teams **** with their lethal passing attack.

Utah is losing their best defensive player to the draft & their offense doesn’t have the ammo to keep up with the New USC. They could beat up last year’s USC, but Lincoln Riley’s USC will be a different animal altogether.

But Oregon, Oregon ST & Washington are all pedestrian teams with below average rosters. Then AZ ST had nearly their entire coaching staff gutted & lost their starting QB lol, Arizona is pretty much the worst team in the conference, Stanford is a relic of it’s former self & schools like Cal, UCLA & Colorado simply don’t have enough resources or talent to compete at all.

It’s basically a 2 team conference & it’s USC’s to lose.

Advertisement
Thye’re going to fall off a cliff, most of their best players either declared for the draft or hit the Portal.

It’s a total rebuild for Oregon.

That’s why I’m confident that USC wins the Pac-12 going away, they absolutely loaded up in the Portal this offseason, they completely revamped the offense & whether people like him or not, Lincoln Riley is without question a top 5 coach in the business.

They added so much firepower via the Portal & considering how extremely weak the Pac is in general, USC wins it by default.

WAZZU will have an really really good offense with Cam Ward at the helm, but they just have a talent deficit as a whole overall, their Defense isn’t good enough to compete, but they’ll give teams **** with their lethal passing attack.

Utah is losing their best defensive player to the draft & their offense doesn’t have the ammo to keep up with the New USC. They could beat up last year’s USC, but Lincoln Riley’s USC will be a different animal altogether.

But Oregon, Oregon ST & Washington are all pedestrian teams with below average rosters. Then AZ ST had nearly their entire coaching staff gutted & lost their starting QB lol, Arizona is pretty much the worst team in the conference, Stanford is a relic of it’s former self & schools like Cal, UCLA & Colorado simply don’t have enough resources or talent to compete at all.

It’s basically a 2 team conference & it’s USC’s to lose.
I just got done watching the USC game and after watching almost all the pac-12 spring games. I have to agree with you about USC winning the conference.

Lincoln offense do have trouble with teams that are Uber physical at the LOS. Utah and Stanford defense might give them some trouble but like you said, Utah don’t have the enough on offense and Stanford offense is the same as it was with Andrew Luck but in the pistol. WAZZU game is going to be a shoot out just like the Bedlam games but they don’t have enough on both side of the ball to keep up with USC.

This was the year for a Pac-12 team sneak and win the conference one last time before USC take over the west but I don’t see it happening.

The best part about the portal is the opportunity to get the quarterback talent spread around the country

The best part about the portal is the opportunity to get the quarterback talent spread around the country
That was already a common occurrence among elite QBs. And pretty much any elite team who had elite talent stacked at any position. These kids were leaving and have left forever. They just had to sit out a year and most were willing to do it. I just don't see how elite teams have been the least bit affected by the new magic portal or NILs.

Except now the best of the best can just dip into the magic portal and immediately grab a glaring need at certain positions that used to cost these same teams a reloading year.

Advertisement
**** he went to LsU?
Yeah he transferred to LSU back on March 6th.

It was a good pickup for them because of his overall talent & ability as a passer.

But I feel bad for him having to play in Mike Denbrock’s bum *** offense, he will not accentuate JD’s skill set at all.

But, he will be surrounded by the most talent he’s had thus far in his college career so he should do pretty well at LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back