Coaching Rumor - USF Talking to Deion about HC job

Advertisement
But prime would recruit a ton better just off name alone so they would end up winning a good amount of games come year 3, that program has no expectations so no pressure really
the issue w tech is their academic standards imo. theyre never gonna go fully all in imo

Advertisement
But prime would recruit a ton better just off name alone so they would end up winning a good amount of games come year 3, that program has no expectations so no pressure really
What's their budget for assistant coaches?

Advertisement
Prime isn't going to Colorado.

Prime at USF would become a thorn in our sides.... and he'd also be very successful within about 2 years or less.

Side note: We need to target Jeff Scott as Co-OC/WR coach. Beats me who we should target as Co-OC/QB coach w/play playcalling duties.

Successful in 2 years or less….

Imagine what he could do at Miami if he could turn around USF that quickly…

Advertisement
Tell me the staff budget.

Tell me what assistants are lining up to coach under Deion Sanders.

Tell me which ADs are pining for him as HC.

Advertisement
I'm old enough to remember when Colorado was a desirable job and had studs at just about every position. It's crazy how far they have fallen.
They were a fun team to watch back in the day with Kordell, Bieniemy, Chad Brown, Charles Johnson (RIP), Michael Westbrook, etc.

My Steelers used to love drafting guys out of there.

What is the infatuation some of you have with Nole Deion Sanders? Why are you rooting for him so hard? Why are you so attached to him? Do you think Noles are rooting for our former players like this? Make me understand this. This is so ******* weird to me.

Advertisement
Back