Coaching Rumor - USF Talking to Deion about HC job

Advertisement
Advertisement
At Clemson....with Dabo.
I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean? He was at USF. He isn’t going to be pulling 5 stars and since he left their WR production has significantly dropped. Jeff Scott is a really good position coach and anybody trying to say different needs to log out and go talk about a different sport.

I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean? He was at USF. He isn’t going to be pulling 5 stars and since he left their WR production has significantly dropped. Jeff Scott is a really good position coach and anybody trying to say different needs to log out and go talk about a different sport.
Not sure what you don't comprehend as I clearly pointed out was only successful under Dabo. While he obviously wasn't going to pull 5 star caliber players at USF, their recruiting was flat out terrible during his tenure there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prime isn't going to Colorado.

Prime at USF would become a thorn in our sides.... and he'd also be very successful within about 2 years or less.

Side note: We need to target Jeff Scott as Co-OC/WR coach. Beats me who we should target as Co-OC/QB coach w/play playcalling duties.

Advertisement
Please take the jerb. By all means, let this happen.

I don't know if he's ready for a ready made power 5 job and the daily grind and pressure. Feel like it would be great for a team in a big recruiting base with low expectations like Georgia tech so he could take his lumps as a coach
tech gave collins 3.5 years? nearly the same amount of time miami gave Manny

Advertisement
Back