Coaching Rumor - USF Talking to Deion about HC job

Advertisement
Jeff Scott never called plays. Elliot was the playcaller at Clemson.
Supposedly he did call some plays at clemson. Idk it’s been mixed reports on it. But it was said he was the guy that did all the game planning for the offense. I still would take him as a oc

Supposedly he did call some plays at clemson. Idk it’s been mixed reports on it. But it was said he was the guy that did all the game planning for the offense. I still would take him as a oc
He didn't call a **** thing at clemson

Advertisement
Offer him double of what Adelaide is making to be DB coach, then bring Travis hunter in thru the portal lolol

Advertisement
Would love to see Deon go to Ole miss if lane in fact does go to AU.
73E4CEFA-9118-40E9-9806-312314ECD7C5.gif

Were you there? You know this man personally because you seem to have a problem with him
No problem with him, just find it humorous you don't know anything about this dude but continue to act like you do.

"Supposedly he did call some plays at clemson. Idk it’s been mixed reports on it"

Advertisement
I’d feel bad for Jackson St and all the HBCU schools. He’s done a good job bringing attention back to the conference and even got Gameday to come. If he leaves that all goes away including the really good players they’ve landed.

No problem with him, just find it humorous you don't know anything about this dude but continue to act like you do.

"Supposedly he did call some plays at clemson. Idk it’s been mixed reports on it"
You don’t know anything apparently. There is a reason other teams was trying to poach him to be oc. And it was said he did call plays at times at clemson and other reports said he didn’t. I don’t know I wasn’t there and can’t say for sure all I know is there passing game and wr production dipped when he left

Advertisement

I thought Coach Prime was a character and not really serious.

He’s preaching some real stuff man. I would have loved to play for him based on this video. He’s legit

It’s incredible how well he relates to his players. Really genuine.

Advertisement
Back