2023 QB Emory Williams is Locked in

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Mario did his in-home visit last night.

From Canesport, who spoke with Williams' dad:

- Mario visited for 2.5 hours last night and had dinner with the family. They went out of their way to serve him something healthy and nutritious, being cognizant of Mario's healthy eating habits - wild salmon, quinoa and broccoli.

- Emory will be back in Miami the weekend of 12/16 when Mario is hosting the big recruiting weekend. Emory wants to continue connecting with the current commits as well as help recruit. “He’ll go down just to be a part, support, will also continue to touch base with the other commits,”

- Emory is also an EE and will be rooming with Jackson Carver when they get to campus.

- Williams had a strong season with 2,102 passing yards, 21 TD passes, 4 INTs and 302 rushing yards with two scores on the ground despite his team’s 3-7 record that was marked by some defensive issues. His season included 290 passing yards in the team’s opening game against Andalusia (Ala.) High School, a team that went on to finish 14-1 and win the 4A state title.

His father said he received 15 offers throughout the process, including some Big10 and Pac-12 schools who got involved late. He said that once Emory settled on Miami he has never waivered. He said the family has alot of confidence in Coach Cristobal and his vision for the program.

coach Ponce is expected to visit Williams today

Advertisement
Mario did his in-home visit last night.

From Canesport, who spoke with Williams' dad:

- Mario visited for 2.5 hours last night and had dinner with the family. They went out of their way to serve him something healthy and nutritious, being cognizant of Mario's healthy eating habits - wild salmon, quinoa and broccoli.

- Emory will be back in Miami the weekend of 12/16 when Mario is hosting the big recruiting weekend. Emory wants to continue connecting with the current commits as well as help recruit. “He’ll go down just to be a part, support, will also continue to touch base with the other commits,”

- Emory is also an EE and will be rooming with Jackson Carver when they get to campus.

- Williams had a strong season with 2,102 passing yards, 21 TD passes, 4 INTs and 302 rushing yards with two scores on the ground despite his team’s 3-7 record that was marked by some defensive issues. His season included 290 passing yards in the team’s opening game against Andalusia (Ala.) High School, a team that went on to finish 14-1 and win the 4A state title.

His father said he received 15 offers throughout the process, including some Big10 and Pac-12 schools who got involved late. He said that once Emory settled on Miami he has never waivered. He said the family has alot of confidence in Coach Cristobal and his vision for the program.

coach Ponce is expected to visit Williams today

Gattis?

Advertisement
my man denzel GIF

Advertisement
I like him and I know defensive issues on his team are not his fault but can’t recall the last time we talked about an elite qb recruit with a win loss record that bad….

I like him and I know defensive issues on his team are not his fault but can’t recall the last time we talked about an elite qb recruit with a win loss record that bad….

Usually a D1 QB is at least a deep run in the playoffs in high school football.

Unless the defense is sooo bad that they couldn’t get off the field (let teams play keep away), this would be a bit concerning

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think his dad was miss quoted I fixed it

- Mario visited for 2.5 hours last night and had dinner with the family. They went out of their way to serve him something healthy and nutritious, being cognizant of Mario's poor eating habits - wild salmon, quinoa and broccoli.

We all saw CMC go from a B cup to a DD during the season.

Mario practicing the laws of power in recruiting: "When you come upon a poet, recite poetry. When you come upon a swordsman, draw your sword."

When you visit an O lineman, eat barbecue. When you visit a quarterback, eat quinoa. :beedog2:

Advertisement
Back