Prediction Golden won't be here next year...

Advertisement
with schools like illinois, KU possibly UVA looking for a head coach I see him taking a KU/MD/UVA Rutgers kinda gig. Neg me all you want but I personally think he's off to a school with a bigger budget and lower expectations. Assuming he goes 8-4 most college football insiders will tell you he's done an awesome job, (I vehemently disagree). He had job prospects before Penn State when we were winning seven games a year.

Neg me all you want, but I heard we're building an on campus stadium that will hold 50k, with 2 state of the art jumbo trons, and a liquor license. I also heard that Al Golden is taking the Missouri job and Butch is returning. I also heard Miami will win national championship next year. Again, neg away.

One can only dream.....

I've said this before, Golden does not want to be here...next gig that opens up for him he's out on his own. He never felt this sort of pressure in his life. His wife is already deemed to be having health problems...do you think he wants her to be subjected to all of the scrutiny the love of her life is getting. It's worst this year, than it was last year. Our recruiting for 2015 has sucked. We're not even hot on a legacy's nephew for God's sake! Golden is mailing it in and he's coaching for a new gig right now. It'll be a win/win situation. Keep watching...it will get interesting.
How do you know this?

PSU???

Wait...someone at UM is putting pressure on Golden and staff to compete?

lol.gif

I've said this before, Golden does not want to be here...next gig that opens up for him he's out on his own. He never felt this sort of pressure in his life. His wife is already deemed to be having health problems...do you think he wants her to be subjected to all of the scrutiny the love of her life is getting. It's worst this year, than it was last year. Our recruiting for 2015 has sucked. We're not even hot on a legacy's nephew for God's sake! Golden is mailing it in and he's coaching for a new gig right now. It'll be a win/win situation. Keep watching...it will get interesting.
How do you know this?

PSU???

Classic; answering the question with a question!

Advertisement
Folden is a nightmare that I wish I can wake up from but can't

There is nothing remotely good about this guy at this point

He could have the distinction of never beating FSU as coach of Miami. FSU will own Miami until at least 2018. We screwed.

My sources have told me that barring us losing every single game left on the schedule Gorlden will be back.

In all his glory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will be here until he starts losing games he is suppose to win that is not a difficult concept to grasp

Georgia Tech?

We were and underdog

Hey ****,

Did you miss my post?

What logic? Even though your post is super potato, let me play along.

Last year we were favored (-5) against VT. How did that turn out?

Last year we were favored (-3.5) against Duke. How did that turn out?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...9-13/time/1900

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-...6-13/time/1530

dream on...if he leaves what makes you so sure Blake can make a home run hire? staff changes for sure but Al will be here in 15 and 16
to much $$$$ on buy out. Present group President and BOT seem happy with 6-8 wins a year as well

dream on...if he leaves what makes you so sure Blake can make a home run hire? staff changes for sure but Al will be here in 15 and 16
to much $$$$ on buy out. Present group President and BOT seem happy with 6-8 wins a year as well

Blake has no power, he needs a sign off to order his own lunch.

Advertisement
He will be here until he starts losing games he is suppose to win that is not a difficult concept to grasp

Georgia Tech?

We were and underdog

Hey ****,

Did you miss my post?

You're arguing with another simp, who is incapable of rational thought. Wouldn't the better analysis be how many teams he's lost to who had access to inferior recruits?

The fact that he's polluted the public perception of UM to the point where we're underdogs to a pile of **** like GT isn't germane to any intelligent discussion. Should GT be favored in a game against UM given our distinct recruiting advantages? That's the real question.

If that bucket of **** was actually favored to beat us, then that alone should be enough to terminate that fat mutt.

Georgia Tech?

We were and underdog

Hey ****,

Did you miss my post?

You're arguing with another simp, who is incapable of rational thought. Wouldn't the better analysis be how many teams he's lost to who had access to inferior recruits?

The fact that he's polluted the public perception of UM to the point where we're underdogs to a pile of **** like GT isn't germane to any intelligent discussion. Should GT be favored in a game against UM given our distinct recruiting advantages? That's the real question.

If that bucket of **** was actually favored to beat us, then that alone should be enough to terminate that fat mutt.

You're right.

How do you know this?

PSU???
PSU is his dream job but that doesn't mean he is going to bolt for Rutgers or any other random Big 10 opening. He is getting paid a lot of money to coach a storied program in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. As long as the administration doesn't mind, he's probably happier than a pig in slop to stay here and do a mediocre job.

Advertisement
Back