Prediction Golden won't be here next year...

Advertisement
He will be here until he starts losing games he is suppose to win that is not a difficult concept to grasp

-crack.jpg

Tubby Smith left UK for the Univ. off Minn. Guarantee Golden would have some level of interest in Rutgers if the $$ were right. Be a good fit.

Advertisement
I've said this before, Golden does not want to be here...next gig that opens up for him he's out on his own. He never felt this sort of pressure in his life. His wife is already deemed to be having health problems...do you think he wants her to be subjected to all of the scrutiny the love of her life is getting. It's worst this year, than it was last year. Our recruiting for 2015 has sucked. We're not even hot on a legacy's nephew for God's sake! Golden is mailing it in and he's coaching for a new gig right now. It'll be a win/win situation. Keep watching...it will get interesting.
How do you know this?

He will be here until he starts losing games he is suppose to win that is not a difficult concept to grasp

-crack.jpg

Explain???.... Id love to hear the logic

What logic? Even though your post is super potato, let me play along.

Last year we were favored (-5) against VT. How did that turn out?

Last year we were favored (-3.5) against Duke. How did that turn out?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college...h-@-miami-florida.cfm/date/11-09-13/time/1900

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college...mi-florida-@-duke.cfm/date/11-16-13/time/1530

-crack.jpg

Explain???.... Id love to hear the logic

What logic? Even though your post is super potato, let me play along.

Last year we were favored (-5) against VT. How did that turn out?

Last year we were favored (-3.5) against Duke. How did that turn out?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college...h-@-miami-florida.cfm/date/11-09-13/time/1900

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college...mi-florida-@-duke.cfm/date/11-16-13/time/1530

Banging your head on the wall

Advertisement
AG must have that supa sperm because these gaggers are amazingly in love with the man. it is borderline disgusting how these ****ers continue to believe in a man that has never shown the capacity to win the big game or make the necessary adjustments.

Yeah, James burgess is too small to play lb here. **** off al!

So let me get this straight, Miami dropped James Burgess because he was too small. But Miami gets a last minute commitment from Jawand Blue who committed to Virginia Tech and was every bit the same size as Jame Burgess. I'm going to call bull *****. I'd suspect we got Hurtt on that one.

Tubby Smith left UK for the Univ. off Minn. Guarantee Golden would have some level of interest in Rutgers if the $$ were right. Be a good fit.

You think University of Miami fans are demanding? Tubby never missed an NCAA tournament and won a national title and they wanted him out. Shoot Kentucky basketball outdraws Miami football...LoL.

Advertisement

So let me get this straight, Miami dropped James Burgess because he was too small. But Miami gets a last minute commitment from Jawand Blue who committed to Virginia Tech and was every bit the same size as Jame Burgess. I'm going to call bull *****. I'd suspect we got Hurtt on that one.

We basically stopped recruiting Burgess, a legacy, and he left.

Advertisement
He's got a couple humiliating losses left in the chamber. Why should he be treated differently than the black HC who was a UM man on top of it?

1899 is correct. Golden didn't want James Burgess (or Skai Moore) because he didn't fit his 1986 Penn State model of what a good defensive player is. This has nothing to do with the OP topic but I wanted to clear this up.

with schools like illinois, KU possibly UVA looking for a head coach I see him taking a KU/MD/UVA Rutgers kinda gig. Neg me all you want but I personally think he's off to a school with a bigger budget and lower expectations. Assuming he goes 8-4 most college football insiders will tell you he's done an awesome job, (I vehemently disagree). He had job prospects before Penn State when we were winning seven games a year.

Neg me all you want, but I heard we're building an on campus stadium that will hold 50k, with 2 state of the art jumbo trons, and a liquor license. I also heard that Al Golden is taking the Missouri job and Butch is returning. I also heard Miami will win national championship next year. Again, neg away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back