Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
^^ Memnon literally showed you the receipts of the poor technique or step too slow coverages we saw from Brown and Richard. Of course they can improve. But it is also true that they are currently not as solid production wise as this kid, and don’t have the athleticism. They’ve got a couple inches on him in height, but that doesn’t make them better corners.
Show the good plays they had and if they’re not good athletes why would we recruit them that makes no sense we spent almost 4 years recruiting Damari and now he’s not a good athlete because his technique was bad as a freshman against nfl caliber receivers all corners have bad plays it’s apart of the game

Advertisement
Show the good plays they had and if they’re not good athletes why would we recruit them that makes no sense we spent almost 4 years recruiting Damari and now he’s not a good athlete because his technique was bad as a freshman against nfl caliber receivers all corners have bad plays it’s apart of the game
Brown and Richard are good athletes. This kid is an elite athlete. I am high on those 2, but they are not sure fire starters and this kid adds something we dont have in the defensive back field, which is flat out fly speed. Plus he is a football player, not a track guy trying to learn the game.

You're more of a casual than I thought if you truly think that Couch's lone reason why he sucked was size
The receiver from Okie St stole his soul and put it in their trophy case with the Cheez It Trophy or whatever bowl we lost...

Show me the good film of Brown & Richard, I have literally every snap they played in every game cataloged, so go ahead show me their good film.

And then you say Ponds isn't a clear upgrade over what we have; WHICH CB THAT WE HAVE IS BETTER THAN PONDS & SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT CLAIM.

And again back to the short CB point, I already referenced guys like Jaire Alexander & Asante Samuel Jr who are short CB's who played well on both levels, so what part aren't you understanding???

AGAIN, 4 of the top 10 leaders in Passes Defensed in CFB were 5'10 or shorter & Ponds was in the top 15. SHOW ME ONE MIAMI CB IN THE TOP 20? Go ahead, do it.

You're not making any sense whatsoever, you're simply arguing against size, which is fkin stupid to be quite honest.

All I need you to do is SHOW SOME EVIDENCE to support everything you're arguing for & against. Do that & I'll leave it alone.
Brown is better than him and Porter who I want bumped down to slot he was a good corner last year.

Passes defended don’t make you a great corner you may have gotten cooked all game and made a few deflections out of giving up multiple catches man come on using that as a reason to say a corners playing well. You would’ve have to go thru each game to truly say if someone is doing their job and strapping **** down not highlights. Again they’re pass defense was *** bro here’s their statics from their own website.
IMG_2456.jpeg

Brown is better than him and Porter who I want bumped down to slot he was a good corner last year.

Passes defended don’t make you a great corner you may have gotten cooked all game and made a few deflections out of giving up multiple catches man come on using that as a reason to say a corners playing well. You would’ve have to go thru each game to truly say if someone is doing their job and strapping **** down not highlights. Again they’re pass defense was *** bro here’s their statics from their own website.View attachment 288719
This was entertaining for a while but you lost a few pages ago. This was not a good showing.

Advertisement

Passes defended don’t make you a great corner you may have gotten cooked all game and made a few deflections out of giving up multiple catches man come on using that as a reason to say a corners playing well. You would’ve have to go thru each game to truly say if someone is doing their job and strapping **** down not highlights. Again they’re pass defense was *** bro here’s their statics from their own website.View attachment 288719
Those are TEAM stats, we're talking about individual players. TEAM stats are indicators of an entire group, which can be skewed based on situational circumstances.

And you say Damari Brown is better than Ponds, okay, BASED ON WHAT?!?!??!?!??!?

If Passes Defended don't make you a good Corner, then what metric would you use to judge a CB???

Those are TEAM stats, we're talking about individual players. TEAM stats are indicators of an entire group, which can be skewed based on situational circumstances.

And you say Damari Brown is better than Ponds, okay, BASED ON WHAT?!?!??!?!??!?
He was apart of that terrible pass defense football isn’t an individual game at all he may have had some good moments but he didn’t help the defense be better then these terrible rankings you know pff is skewed man tvd was top 7 for weeks after ****ting the bed for weeks in games multiple players and coaches say they don’t like that grading system.

Damari is better then him because all throughout his career he was more effective and higher rated 5 games isn’t a huge sample size to say the kid isn’t good especially considering most guys don’t care for the coach who was coaching him they sat him behind guys who you literally hate because of experience imo because Davis was getting cooked to ****

He was apart of that terrible pass defense football isn’t an individual game at all he may have had some good moments but he didn’t help the defense be better then these terrible rankings you know pff is skewed man tvd was top 7 for weeks after ****ting the bed for weeks in games multiple players and coaches say they don’t like that grading system.

Damari is better then him because all throughout his career he was more effective and higher rated 5 games isn’t a huge sample size to say the kid isn’t good especially considering most guys don’t care for the coach who was coaching him they sat him behind guys who you literally hate because of experience imo because Davis was getting cooked to ****
Screenshot_20240503_163611_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_163706_Firefox.jpg

KFt2DA9T82paOA1Yci.gif

Higher rated & more effective???

When? What game?

Advertisement

U wrote an epilogue defending Ivey and Stevenson when i said they got roasted in 2022. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back