Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You’re missing most of the point I think. If they lost but managed the strategy better, so be it. It’s that Mario sucks at game day coaching regardless of the game itself being meaningless.

You know how he says- “how you do anything…”
I can’t disagree. I guess I just didn’t expect much more so I’m less upset. Low bar of expectations.

Advertisement
It’s the same thing it’s been just a different game. He’s the worst UM game coRch ever in my watching life and it’s not close.
I don’t disagree. I just didn’t expect anything else. He is terrible on the sidelines and needs to have the best roster in CFB to win.

I don’t disagree. I just didn’t expect anything else. He is terrible on the sidelines and needs to have the best roster in CFB to win.
I think he’s capable of building a roster in many areas and then not so much more. He doesn’t get out of his own way.

I think he’s capable of building a roster in many areas and then not so much more. He doesn’t get out of his own way.
Yep. He’s limited. Maybe we will be like Oregon. Let Mario build up the roster and then hire an actual coach.
Even Mario’s Columbus friends can see his shortcomings. There are no excuses for being so bad.

The only fan base suffering worse than us is the gator’s. But, that could change next game.
and up until last night had fans on this board telling me that the trajectory that fsu has compared to ours is fools gold because they are staring down gettiong blown out by uga...BECAUSE mARIO IS BUILDING SOMETHING..LMAOOOO....

What good is that if you cant coach??

Advertisement
I dont even think that because he cant evaluate or hit on a qb at any time and thats the part of the roster you need.

He was my third or fourth choice...but you know Lane cant recruit n all that lol
I wish we had a solid recruiter who can coach a game and then some like a champ.

I’ll be 69! this absolutely sucks. Even the bias pro Rutgers were commenting on Mario’s lack of time management. As in “I don’t understand why Miami is not using a timeout to save clock”. I am so sick of same BS Every Game! The guy is just not smart. In fact he is a bit stupid. 5 more years of this crap.
I’ll be older, and much older just watching Mariogedon, if not dead.

Advertisement
and up until last night had fans on this board telling me that the trajectory that fsu has compared to ours is fools gold because they are staring down gettiong blown out by uga...BECAUSE mARIO IS BUILDING SOMETHING..LMAOOOO....

What good is that if you cant coach??
Exactly. Recruiting is part of it. But if you dont know how to put those players in position to succeed on the field, its just a waste. Only titles we will be winning will be recruiting titles.

At this point I would be willing to have Mario hire Mullin as assistant head coach and OC. Let him do his thing on offense and be in charge of time management. No recruiting required.

Advertisement
Can we get Dawson to accompany JB into the portal:chuncky:
How come everyone thought JB was going to be night and day different than he was last year after his reps

How come he was 3rd string behind a freshman Williams...(yes we win this game with Williams, despite a thin DL)

You guys keep blaming coaches with all.of this, but it's our coaches that are trying to turn this roster over....I will eat crow right now. I was an advocate for Addae at one point, but right now we need a better DB coach...HOWEVER, the way the game is called right now we have to be careful what we ask for. This game is just not friendly to DBs anymore. Discipline is a must, and recruiting is a must...I don't think Addae is helping is any aspect at all

Most of the people on this board are just out of control.

I still like where we are headed. And YES, I still think we need a game manager QB. I watched the dual threat capability with JB and its there, but Rutgers sold out on the run and JB was a part of that. Our next QB has to be a threat to throw an ACCURATE pass! Especially in the intermediate game. Otherwise the dual threat QB (who is almost always a one read guy, or holds the ball waaayyy too long in college) won't matter. You can't be dual threat and also can't throw an accurate short pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back