Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario should have used his timeouts on defense. I just don't get this guy. You can control the clock with your offense without timeouts. You can only control the clock with timeouts on defense. This is basic football. I just don't understand his thinking. He has to have some philosophy behind what he does, but it's wrong.
Exactly and some dude on here was trying to rip me for complaining about cirstobals time management...Cristobal is one of the worst in the business at it

Advertisement
Came out of surgery to see the last few minutes. But reading the thread was depressing.

I understand it's a **** bowl game but the level of effort matched the coaching. I'm grateful Mario recruited well this year. No matter the NIL game negative recruit the **** out of his coaching. It's that bad.

On a side note I feel good. Cancer is out. Disappointed with this game today. I shouldn't be, but I am.

Came out of surgery to see the last few minutes. But reading the thread was depressing.

I understand it's a **** bowl game but the level of effort matched the coaching. I'm grateful Mario recruited well this year. No matter the NIL game negative recruit the **** out of his coaching. It's that bad.

On a side note I feel good. Cancer is out. Disappointed with this game today. I shouldn't be, but I am.

Hope the surgery felt better than watching...
Beat cancer... will pray for you

I hate how we have lost due to his moronis...but with holding the desire for him to be gone until this time next year...still cancer on this team...year three will be mainly his players...just hate seeing us go through coach after coach...

Mario’s here until at least year six so if you’re a fan of the program you just suck it up and watch him ***** sHT up game after game or say ***** it I’m done with him but Mario ain’t going anywhere for at least 2007

Advertisement
Might as well face facts, Mario is here for the long haul. We're not Texas AtM and buying out 80 million dollar contracts. Add in the Columbus mafia and it equals caveman football for the next 5 years.
I’ll be 69! this absolutely sucks. Even the bias pro Rutgers were commenting on Mario’s lack of time management. As in “I don’t understand why Miami is not using a timeout to save clock”. I am so sick of same BS Every Game! The guy is just not smart. In fact he is a bit stupid. 5 more years of this crap.

Mario should have used his timeouts on defense. I just don't get this guy. You can control the clock with your offense without timeouts. You can only control the clock with timeouts on defense. This is basic football. I just don't understand his thinking. He has to have some philosophy behind what he does, but it's wrong.
he didn't use them on offense either. i don't think there is a philosophy at play here

Advertisement
I watched Dabo **** it up plenty his first couple of years but nothing like this. Mario is great at recruiting because he is persistent and stubborn, and is charismatic of sorts. AD and Alonzo need to step in and hire a gameday decision coordinator.

lol you continue to defend ****** mopes even when the **** they said is OBJECTIVELY - I know this is you’re favorite way to describe your and mopes opinions - anti-Miami lol.

Dude is literally hoping we suck and miss out on good players and our players leave because he wants us to lose. But sure let’s defend THAT position. Yall have lost the plot that this is a Miami forum. You wanna **** on Mario go for it. But you aren’t gunna change **** annd he WILL be here for years to come.

Secondly this program is on an upward trajectory. You can either be actively hoping we fail like ***** boy you’re defending, or hoping for us to succeed.
You can’t comprehend a distinction in a sentence very well. I merely commented that I know where @Ghandi is coming from in saying that though it’s not my approach to it. See I can objectively separate things clinically and assess things fairly without being jaded one way or the other. You can’t do that.

You can keep defending the worst game day head coach in miami history as you have and shamelessly shill for this guy. You’re right, he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. That doesn’t mean the rest of us need to sit back and accept it passively without saying anything but Slurper approved positive opinion about this horrendous game coRch. You’ve made yourself an irrelevant poster with your biases.

I watched Dabo **** it up plenty his first couple of years but nothing like this. Mario is great at recruiting because he is persistent and stubborn, and is charismatic of sorts. AD and Alonzo need to step in and hire a gameday decision coordinator.
They literally need to have him stay out of it on the field. I’ve never seen a guy this bad at his level.

Advertisement

Instead of the trunk monkey, we need a gameday management monkey. Every time Mario goes to make a stupid *** decision Zo pushes the remote and the monkey goes over and slaps some sense into the caveman.

You can’t comprehend a distinction in a sentence very well. I merely commented that I know where @Ghandi is coming from in saying that though it’s not my approach to it. See I can objectively separate things clinically and assess things fairly without being jaded one way or the other. You can’t do that.

You can keep defending the worst game day head coach in miami history as you have and shamelessly shill for this guy. You’re right, he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. That doesn’t mean the rest of us need to sit back and accept it passively without saying anything but Slurper approved positive opinion about this horrendous game coRch. You’ve made yourself an irrelevant poster with your biases.
Where am I defending his GameDays coaching exactly? Lol.
I think his entire timeout strategy is dumb as ****. Other things I completely disagree on like that Dawson isn't in charge of the offense. Yall have literally zero proof this isn't Dawsons offense but wanna keep acting like Mario is physically forcing him to run the ball up the middle on 3rd and 4th down. Like why isn't it objectively the OC making that decision?

Where am I defending his GameDays coaching exactly? Lol.
I think his entire timeout strategy is dumb as ****. Other things I completely disagree on like that Dawson isn't in charge of the offense. Yall have literally zero proof this isn't Dawsons offense but wanna keep acting like Mario is physically forcing him to run the ball up the middle on 3rd and 4th down. Like why isn't it objectively the OC making that decision?
I think Dawson is a concern as well. Unfortunately, I’m certain that Mario would squander a better OC too.

And who hired Dawson?

Same guy who hired Gattis.

Advertisement
Offensive playcalling deserves the flack, but the defense....woof. backups isn't a good excuse for those angles and tackling

We threw to the middle but it was a terrible pass
To?
Moot point now. Lost to a 6-6 (now 7-6) team by 1 TD because there is an absolute refusal to install/run an offense that suits our personnel.
Even with the players opting out, we should have buried that team.

I missed the 1st half but two things gave me little hope.
1. I saw #52 playing.
2. 3rd qtr, 3rd and 9 I believe, we throw a swing pass.

Add in the inexplicable penalties and the continued misuse of TEs

pac GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back