Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
More special teams issues, more clock management issues, more penalties, more turn overs by a QB, lots of bland offensive play calls

I know!!! If you throw an int everyone will understand. What we don't understand is 4 straight check downs!!!! Jesus Christ this team is so poorly coached. We do **** you don't expect at the high school level.

4th and 2 and we run behind our smallest Guard.

Need a 60 yard TD in 25 seconds and we throw 4 5 yard curls. It's just mind blowing how bad it is
It was obvious our punt blocking was **** poor. 1st punt almost blocked!!! Did we make adjustments to the wedge? NO!!! Sam exact formation and no blocking again. Changed entire game. This is lack of Special Teams coaching. It should have been corrected and we should have won the game. Mario is a game day 🤡 clown. Just an idiot.

Whoever the **** is the OC for Kansas State just called a great play or prepared the QB to make a great read on a blitz.

I just want to see coaching competence at Miami once before I die. FFS.
Running back right out of the backfield down the middle for a score, I swear I watch other teams offense and it just boggles my mind how our offense is

Advertisement
All Restrepo had to do was stand still.. he didn't have to run forward... And we have 2 timeouts left
Mario should have used his timeouts on defense. I just don't get this guy. You can control the clock with your offense without timeouts. You can only control the clock with timeouts on defense. This is basic football. I just don't understand his thinking. He has to have some philosophy behind what he does, but it's wrong.

Advertisement
Might as well face facts, Mario is here for the long haul. We're not Texas AtM and buying out 80 million dollar contracts. Add in the Columbus mafia and it equals caveman football for the next 5 years.

What exactly would the timeouts have accomplished? To discuss a play call that would’ve left the ball short? Then it would’ve have “you used a timeout and STILL didn’t convert”

Bro who cares about this bowl - NO ONE watched except fans of either school. NO ONE CARES.

Gets. ******* QB and go from there
Nothing what you said makes any sense except the QB part and that's questionable at best....

Advertisement
I’d hate to tell you sir, it doesn’t end well for guys like that.

It never does.

It does when all of his best buddies are the ones controlling the money…he’s got them fooled just like he does this fanbase ,well the part that believes all his BS anyways.

Advertisement
I’d like to say maybe it would have a Herbstreit effect but not with this guy…he’s ours for at least 3 more years…..good news is there ought to be a long line of good coaches that want this job whenever they do decide to run this clown off..
I hate how we have lost due to his moronis...but with holding the desire for him to be gone until this time next year...still cancer on this team...year three will be mainly his players...just hate seeing us go through coach after coach...

Mario should have used his timeouts on defense. I just don't get this guy. You can control the clock with your offense without timeouts. You can only control the clock with timeouts on defense. This is basic football. I just don't understand his thinking. He has to have some philosophy behind what he does, but it's wrong.
We could have tried something over the middle and if it hits call the TO.... We went sideline 3 of 4 plays and X dropped one and came in too far on the other....

Need a QB announced now to take away from this awful performance. Maybe that was Mario's plan wait until after losing bowl game for cam to announce? I can hope right? Actually no I am a "mope" cam will announce he is going pro or to FSU soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back