Olsen suspended for failed drug test SMH

I said in another thread a while back. Golden was doing everything to not have olsen start and he would transfer seeming more likely now.

Advertisement
S-a-r-c-a-s-m Kevin

Golden is just hedging here. He did this so he doesn't have to make a difficult decision, but if Heaps struggles he can plug Olsen right in and claim it was his plan all along. Pathetic.

Clearly Golden slipped him the drugs. Then Olsen chose to be responsible and not smoke the weed so Golden had to change Olsen's pee. You nailed this story!

Advertisement
According to WQAM host and NBC 6 anchor Adam Kuperstein, Miami Hurricanes quarterback Kevin Olsen will be suspended for at least one game this season for failing a drug test. The report has not been confirmed by the University of Miami and comes amid an intense battle for the starting quarterback job.

Olsen, a highly touted freshman out of New Jersey, is the brother of former Hurricane great Greg Olsen, now a tight end for the Panthers. He did not register any playing time last season and was redshirted to preserve eligibility.

ESPN rated him as the No. 4 high school quarterback in the 2012

Dear Kevin "Baby Jesus" Olsen,

You wanted to phucking walk around these roaches
These ni$$as is roaches!
These ni$$as is mere mother****in' mortals!
I'm tryna push you to supreme being
You don't wanna motherphuckin'
You don't wanna embrace your destiny!
You wanna get by
You don't wanna go into the motherphuckin' dark
Where it's lonely
You can't handle the motherphuckin', the pain
Of the motherphuckin' not knowin' when the **** is gonna stop!

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER BOY!!

Signed,

CaneNation

I said in another thread a while back. Golden was doing everything to not have olsen start and he would transfer seeming more likely now.

Not sure if serious. A player doing drugs and failing multiple drug tests isn't on golden.

the best quarterback will be put into place god is putting the pieces in place doing it the righteous way

10.gif

**** dude.

Advertisement

Yeah, Golden must've been ripping bong hits with him.

I bet he was present when Blue and Figs did their thing to.

If this report is confirmed true, this kid is a complete moron. Practically gifted the starting job, or a great shot to earn it, and blew it. What a shi* head. Get bent, dipshi*. I'm so over this type of horse shi*.

How many did Henderson fail? How many games did he miss? Olsen is ******* up, but it isn't the end of the world. Dude will still be out there practicing and if he pulls **** together during that time. He will still find himself 2nd string until Williams return.

Advertisement
Been saying it for awhile, Olsen to Rutgers. Needs to be close to his dad. Never sold on him.

Heaps will start if the staff isn't comfortable with Ryan's health, otherwise Ryan will take his position on first team where he belongs with Heaps as an insurance policy if Ryan can't deliver.

Advertisement

I never said he sabotage him im talking about bringing in heaps because he doesn't trust him and speaking very vague about him and keep saying he is improving but when he talks about RW or Heaps he gloats and gets excited.

and Olsen has nothing to do with Blue and Figs that was just wrong on thier behalf. i would never blame a man for anothers man actions.

How many did Henderson fail? How many games did he miss? Olsen is ******* up, but it isn't the end of the world. Dude will still be out there practicing and if he pulls **** together during that time. He will still find himself 2nd string until Williams return.

When you are in a battle to win the starting job for the Miami Hurricanes I would say it's a **** up of monumental proportions.

I never said he sabotage him im talking about bringing in heaps because he doesn't trust him and speaking very vague about him and keep saying he is improving but when he talks about RW or Heaps he gloats and gets excited.

and Olsen has nothing to do with Blue and Figs that was just wrong on thier behalf. i would never blame a man for anothers man actions.

You started by saying Golden is doing everything for him not to start, and now you're saying it's clear that Golden doesn't trust him.

The second part I agree with, the first is on Olsen. Heaps wouldn't be here right now if Golden thought Olsen had this job on lockdown.

Advertisement
Back