Olsen suspended for failed drug test SMH

In one year since olsen's graduation from HS, he has left the scene of a single car accident that he was driving, suspended for bowl game for failed drug test, and now suspended again for a second failed drug test.

This guy is a loser. Entitled *****! He needs to kick rocks...

Advertisement
28.gif

You see not to start any arguments but imagine if we still has Edouard I don't think we would be in this QB situation... But hey that's what we get for being so harsh to kids when they commit ..

Advertisement
It seems that this is still from the last drug test and this is not a new one. From Golden's pressers today IMO it sounds like it is Blake James call on whether or not he will be suspended for the opener as well as the bowl game from last year. Golden said Olsen had a good summer and matured a lot on and off the field. I don't think this is a new incident and I'm glad bc I really want Olsen to grab this competition by the throat and not look back.

Now his suspension is on the ESPN ticker and front mobile page of ESPN. Supposed leader can't do this. Goes for Nick Marshall too. Leaders shouldn't bring bad pub. Olsen ain't Johnny or Rapist.

Advertisement
Now his suspension is on the ESPN ticker and front mobile page of ESPN. Supposed leader can't do this. Goes for Nick Marshall too. Leaders shouldn't bring bad pub. Olsen ain't Johnny or Rapist.

Olsen's not the leader. Williams is.

This thread continues?

Olsen is a failure. As bad as our QB situation is for 2014 (and it is as bad as possible) he was never ever going to be a factor.

A "Oslen Transfers" Thread is the only possible relevency he will have again.

Not concerned about this. Based on the spring game I didn't like Olsen's skill set or instincts. IMO, some judgments can be made quickly.

At that point Olsen basically didn't exist to me and I'm content to wait for Kaaya or whoever shows up next.

Advertisement
Ehh, kid is still immature and looked like garbage in the spring game. If Williams is healthy, he's the starter. If he's not, sadly it's Heaps. Kaaya has more talent than all the QBs put together on the team but don't see Golden pulling the trigger letting a freshman QB start.

I think Rosier has as much or more talent than Kaaya so your comment is misguided at best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back